Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got called creepy AGAIN

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I went outside for a walk. I wear a long coat and some headphones. Its an eccentric look im not gonna cap. I was going to get some chewing gum at the supermarket. I walked past this guy, he looked at me, I looked at him. A typical streetboy.

So I got my chewing gum and went back home. This time the streetboy was together with 2 others in some corner. I crossed them as i was just minding my business and I heard 1 of them say (almost yelling) 'Hes creepy as fuck'.

At first I thought they were talking about someone else. Then at some point the thought started hitting me that they might have been talking about me. And slowly and slowly I became convinced it was about me.

tbh it doesn't even bother me that much? idk why. I mean it bothers me enough to post about it here but I'm not really in my feelings or anything now. I'm still gonna walk around town because fuck normies :feelsokman:. I'm not gonna care about some streetboys calling me shit.

Think about it logically. You already know the blackpill. You already know you're subhuman. How can you still get offended? Only when you have hope. You know its over. People are gonna be people. They're just acting out their instincts without giving it any second thought. Is it moral? No its fucking evil but they dont know any better. Don't let normies get under your skin. What I'm saying is, get used to being treated like trash, people are just trying to weed out the bad genes. Its evolution in play. You wont actually get hurt as long as you stay out of trouble.

Last edited:
be careful just in case, my nigga

They must have sensed your online post history, sweaty :soy::foidSoy:

Pretty much what you said - don't give a fuck and it won't bother you so much.

an ugly persons first mistake
I'm still gonna go wherever the fuck I want to go. Normies can't have this much power over me.
be careful just in case, my nigga
I'm not gonna start a fight or something. I'm a pretty passive person, I always avoid conflict like a coward, which I think is actually my strength. Elementary school was the last time I had a fight. After that I've just been chill about all the shit that came to me. Tbh I was attacked from way too many angles in high school for my subhumanity so i stood no chance anyway. Still to this day I'm a pacifist. Don't want to get injured or stabbed.

Last edited:
I went outside for a walk. I wear a long coat and some headphones. Its an eccentric look im not gonna cap. I was going to get some chewing gum at the supermarket. I walked past this guy, he looked at me, I looked at him. A typical streetboy.

So I got my chewing gum and went back home. This time the streetboy was together with 2 others in some corner. I crossed them as i was just minding my business and I heard 1 of them say (almost yelling) 'Hes creepy as fuck'.

At first I thought they were talking about someone else. Then at some point the thought started hitting me that they might have been talking about me. And slowly and slowly I became convinced it was about me.

tbh it doesn't even bother me that much? idk why. I mean it bothers me enough to post about it here but I'm not really in my feelings or anything now. I'm still gonna walk around town because fuck normies :feelsokman:. I'm not gonna care about some streetboys calling me shit.

Think about it logically. You already know the blackpill. You already know you're subhuman. How can you still get offended? Only when you have hope. You know its over. People are gonna be people. They're just acting out their instincts without giving it any second thought. Is it moral? No its fucking evil but they dont know any better. Don't let normies get under your skin. What I'm saying is, get used to being treated like trash, people are just trying to weed out the bad genes. Its evolution in play. You wont actually get hurt as long as you stay out of trouble.
That's why I only go shopping late at night with the other weirdos (tatted up freaks, obvious trannies etc) so I know it's one less person to fuck with me.

Normie scum don't deserve your pacifism.

OP are you from Eastern Europe or Russia?

i think this way to some girl next to me once said to her friend “he’s ugly“ I tried thinking that she was talking about someone else but their was a good chance it was me :feelsrope:

i think this way to some girl next to me once said to her friend “he’s ugly“ I tried thinking that she was talking about someone else but their was a good chance it was me :feelsrope:
Yeah but i feel like receiving it this way is a lot less painful. If its instantly in your face it causes a huge reaction, if you slowly come to realise it then it doesn't hurt that bad. It did still hurt though, the situation entered my mind quite a few times today. But tomorrow its forgotten :dab:

Yep it's unfortunate but I just get use to it. Lookism it's you like a freight train, nature is brutal.

tbh, I use my creepiness to an advantage on public transport. I get a personal bubble.

Of course the normiescum ignores you when alone and then in a group starts belittling you.