Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got called an Incel at the theatre that was showing the Joker movie

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
This happened last weekend and I just have to get it out of my chest now, so long story short my family was visiting for the weekend and they dragged me out to go to the movies with them because I never leave the house. Coincedently enough it was my brother's idea to go see the Joker and not mine because he's into that edgy shit, mind you it was a good movie. But what wasn't good was when we went to stand at the queue to get some food, there were a group of normies (probably 18+ y/os) standing in the line next to ours and noticed they drew their attention towards me for some unknown reason. As I looked at one of them they instantly looked away as if I didn't notice, a few minutes after I could hear them snickering while looking at my direction. But that's not the worst part, out of nowhere one of those faggots shouted "INCEL!!!" then quickly turned around as if nothing happened. Everyone including my family looked at the group wondering what that was about, but I could still hear them giggling and talking about me. I literally did nothing to deserve this yet surprise surprise no one did anything about it, after that I got my food and tried to enjoy the movie without getting gunned down by the feds, I won't spoil it but after watching it I can see why our cucked society wants this movie banned.

Last edited:
BRUTAL.... People do similar things to me sometimes...

that's why i don't go outside. People never said that to me but i feel humilliated every time they look at me with disgust

I often imagine myself going berserk in situations like that but irl I usually leave the place and cry when it happens.

Those retards wouldn't say shit if you were gymaxxed and had a bunch of guys with you. We need to start meeting irl to help each other.

That's cruel man and the cruelest part of it is they'll never be dealt with by the hand of justice. They'll live happily ever after. But I hope the kid who shouted it have incel kids of his own one day. Or her

I often imagine myself going berserk in situations like that but irl I usually leave the place and cry when it happens.
They only say that because they have a group with them. If you had your own group (not family), they wouldn't say anything.

They only say that because they have a group with them. If you had your own group (not family), they wouldn't say anything.
I was with my family, 3 older brothers and cousins, they all mog me to kingdom come and they usually stick up for me but couldn't because they didn't even know what had happened
Those retards wouldn't say shit if you were gymaxxed and had a bunch of guys with you. We need to start meeting irl to help each other.
gymmaxing is pointless for me because I'm naturally a framelet and manlet with wrists as thick as a needle, my body would just reject the muscle gains lmao

Last edited:
At least you are aware of reality and not orbiting some unattainable foid like so many others.

I would laugh if i were you.
At some point i only come out as a troll.

Those retards wouldn't say shit if you were gymaxxed
This alone is enough of a reason to gymcel. Then when you've gained enough muscles like me you can stop and only work out once in a while to maintain your muscles.

These idiots ignore bullying and cut funding for mental health programs and wonder why mass shootings are on the rise.

What would ER have done?

There have been a few cases where people made remarks about me being fat but my 6'7 buddy says something like: "Move the fuck on you piece of shit!" and they are usually moving on very quickly... If it wasn't for him those motherfuckers would be giving me a hard time...

I would love to flip them off if that happened to me.

I'm going to see JOKER tonight. Very excited.

"no one did anything about it"
lmao do u seriously think that strangers give a fuck about you ? you could be stabbed and no one would do shit

I'm going to see JOKER tonight. Very excited.
memes aside, it is a very good movie
"no one did anything about it"
lmao do u seriously think that strangers give a fuck about you ? you could be stabbed and no one would do shit
That's why I mentioned the words "surprise surprise" because it's not very surprising at all, you are right though, I could get skinned alive by Chad on national television for no reason and no one will give a shit or just point and laugh.

You need to work on your personality sweaty

Last edited:
Where the fuck do you live? I can't believe this is real.

These idiots ignore bullying and cut funding for mental health programs and wonder why mass shootings are on the rise.
"What happens when you cross the mentally ill loner and the society that abandons him? You get what you fucking deserve!"

I always assumed most people doesn’t even know what an incel is.

They didn't learn shit with the joker, the message of the film is to have compassion for people that are going through a hard time in their lives and help them, don't humiliate and kick down the one who is on the ground all alone.

It seems it doesn't really matter for them, they canonly learn through pain.

They didn't learn shit with the joker, the message of the film is to have compassion for people that are going through a hard time in their lives and help them, don't humiliate and kick down the one who is on the ground all alone.

It seems it doesn't really matter for them, they canonly learn through pain.
This happened before we watched the movie, though you are probably still right, they'll never learn

This happened to me too. It was a young high school girl with her boyfriend. I told them to mind their own business and angrily walked off like a little pussy.

THIS. Normies are too cowardly to go after a group.

Holy shit cant believe tbh. Im lucky that no one knows about incels here.

they weren't wrong

Yeah, I totally believe you.

JFL.

If i paid attention to every person that insults me through the day, i would have gone ER a long time ago. If they dont physically stop you from doing what u want to do, just literally ignore them, and everyone else, and everything else. I know that every human wants me dead, its not new or surprising. I guess i finaly got used to belong to the most oppressed minority in the west: ugly white straight males

Lol I still can't believe Incels is so mainstream a thing now. It's hilarious. 18 months ago it was a niche forum with probably a hundred regulars.

I'm sorry to hear this

Society hates ugly men. We have done nothing wrong, but it hates us nonetheless.

they weren't wrong
No shit, but the fact that I didn't do or say anything to get called one suggests that personality is complete bullshit, but we all knew that

Society hates ugly men. We have done nothing wrong, but it hates us nonetheless.
No shit, but the fact that I didn't do or say anything to get called one suggests that personality is complete bullshit, but we all knew that

They're just baiting you, until you snap, so they can record you and you can become the next St. bagelcel

That's why I'm going to watch the movie via torrent and not in a movie theater which only cucks go to anyways.

Imagine, lookism is the only allowed form of discrimination

There have been a few cases where people made remarks about me being fat but my 6'7 buddy says something like: "Move the fuck on you piece of shit!" and they are usually moving on very quickly... If it wasn't for him those motherfuckers would be giving me a hard time...
What would your mate say if I made a remark about fatcels being volcels?

fuck man if i had money i would fly over their and meet up its hard when cunts of society think they are hot shit when in fact they are just shallow cunts hope your treatment by others gets better but i don,t think it will

Lol I still can't believe Incels is so mainstream a thing now. It's hilarious. 18 months ago it was a niche forum with probably a hundred regulars.
Well I think it's because of it's an incel movie controversy that happened in the media before the film released.

What would your mate say if I made a remark about fatcels being volcels?

He would probably not get it but fist punch you in the face nonetheless just in case it was something bad you said.

EU, not saying which exact country
Fucking sucks. My first thought when I read that post was that you probably live in the US. Burgerfags have no decency. This is some 6th grade recess shit. At least your family confronted them by looking at these pests.
Glad to hear that you liked the JokER