Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got called a sperglord for the crime of walking down the street yesterday

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
So I was getting a bottle of coke from the supermarket and because I only got coke I didn't feel the need to grab a bag, I just carried it under my arm which in hindsight might have looked a little bit odd. When I started walking home there were two girls, one was short, mousey and in a school uniform and the other was clearly the alpha one of the pair - she was short enough to be my mother, but was still taller than the other girl. She also had a meaner facial expression and looked older in the face despite having absolutely no tits or arse so I could tell she was 19 or something. She combined a Maisie Williams on crack-tier fucked up anglo face with a slutty outfit that must have made her look like a billboard advertisement for Juggernaut Ltd (to Chad and Tyrone of course).

Anyway I reached where they were at the lights. I didn't speak to them or look at them, in fact as I was looking behind me to check for traffic I hoped they weren't looking at me. I am very unsure about traffic and second-guess my own observations regarding everything so I am a bit awkward crossing the road, I do not know how to stop it. Something along the lines of that must have shown when I ended up crossing the road, because they waited behind behind me so the older one could shout "hey sperglord" at me.

I wasn't even going to give them the satisfaction of taunting me and did not alter my route in the slightest, I simply pretended they hadn't insulted me, but fucking hell this is suicidefuel. :feelsrope:

Fucking normies. Time to low inhib max and DGAF again.

Sperglord?

Sounds like LARP boyo.
In his defense some people over use insults and just throw it out at random. I've known people who have weird go to insults that don't really make sense in context. TBH I think I see people do it with Incel as well lmao.

Our fucking "existence" is a crime boyo.

You should have known that walking down the streets is only for 8+/10.

JFL @ walking down the streets as a sub 8.

Sperglord?

Sounds like LARP boyo.
Nah normie women have access to shitty recycled memes on their validation pleasure palace social medias, I live in the anglosphere so it's not surprising a normalfag woman managed to integratd "sperglord" into her vocabulary so she can use it on me.

FREQ ENTADOR de Rel gios da marca PU Couro Mec nico Autom tico Dos Homens Rel

Maybe they felt insulted you didn't give a piece of attention to them.
That's actually Lifefuel if foids get so easily upset, we just need to get low inhib trolls and have some fun at their expenses!
You implied it yourself in the title OP, these stupid foids only ridiculized themselves as they call you a sperglord for...just walking pasr them?

She combined a Maisie Williams on crack-tier fucked up anglo face with a slutty outfit that must have made her look like a billboard advertisement for Juggernaut Ltd
lol, i know exactly what you're talking about.

anyway i guess next time you'll be prepared with some kind of a comeback.

i would have chased her down and punched her in the face

lol, i know exactly what you're talking about.

anyway i guess next time you'll be prepared with some kind of a comeback.
Nah man, negative halo effect + spaghetti not coming out would make me mince those words if they had to come out through my mouth. I wish people didn't speak and instead telepathically communicated with eachother using text, then it would work.

being sub7 is a crime now

you didn't go ER. you failed. insulting people with autism should be punishable by torture. besides I'm probably the only guy here who's actually strangled a bitch before.

Do you guys get openly disrespected out in public? That shit stopped when I got out of high school. Cause people here will get fuck up if they mean mug you so everyone keep to themselves.