Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got called a sex offender as a "joke"

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I became the butt of a joke amongst a web of normies because of my shortness and my ugly eyebrows and stocky frame. I got told I might be on the sex offenders near me .list in my state. But worse is the confirmation that I was subconsciously ugly. Even worse it was by a Christian foid. If gods loyal foid was so nice why is she calling me " a creation of god" so goddamn ugly in reality. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:clown world:feelsrope: @Mecoja @TheDarkEnigma it never began

Last edited:
I became the butt of a joke amongst a web of normies because of my shortness and my ugly eyebrows and stocky frame. I got told I might be on the sex offenders near me .list in my state. But worse is the confirmation that I was subconsciously ugly. Even worse it was by a Christian foid. If gods loyal foid was so nice why is she calling me " a creation of god" so goddamn ugly in reality. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:clown world:feelsrope:
Stop talking to normies, go gymmaxx and invest in guns if you are able to and its legal also try krav maga. If you can defend yourself well and you know how to fight taller opponents you can just tell them to fuck off to their face, Even if you are manlet if they see that you put in tons of work into defending yourself they see that you can't be fucked with plus exercise is good cope just wanna help you incase they give you shit stop being retard and go find friends online on games or try some male majority hobbies and make friends there and don't talk about blackpill

Stop talking to normies, go gymmaxx and invest in guns if you are able to and its legal also try krav maga. If you can defend yourself well and you know how to fight taller opponents you can just tell them to fuck off to their face, Even if you are manlet if they see that you put in tons of work into defending yourself they see that you can't be fucked with plus exercise is good cope just wanna help you incase they give you shit stop being retard and go find friends online on games or try some male majority hobbies and make friends there and don't talk about blackpill
I ain't talking to normies tho:worryfeels: I was overhearing them talk about me.:worryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope: first blackpill in over a year from not leaving my house:feelsrope:

I ain't talking to normies tho:worryfeels: I was overhearing them talk about me.:worryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope: first blackpill in over a year from not leaving my house:feelsrope:
If you are truly blackpilled you will semi cope and just stop caring but if you are mega shortcel or got bullied for years you will probably care, try to stop caring about npc's, I just think of this world as a game and the losers are the genetically inferior we lost already so why care about a few npc opinion since it's already over

If you are truly blackpilled you will semi cope and just stop caring but if you are mega shortcel or got bullied for years you will probably care, try to stop caring about npc's, I just think of this world as a game and the losers are the genetically inferior we lost already so why care about a few npc opinion since it's already over
Because it's proof that incels are right yet again greycel. :feelsjuice: muh not truly blackpill. Lemme vent on this only space where I can vent about my pathetic life thank you brocel:smonk:

Because it's proof that incels are right yet again greycel. :feelsjuice: muh not truly blackpill. Lemme vent on this only space where I can vent about my pathetic life thank you brocel:smonk:
ok broceph not trying to make you feel more shitty im also a short mixed ethnic 5'6 everyone mogs me even on .is

ok broceph not trying to make you feel more shitty im also a short mixed ethnic 5'6 everyone mogs me even on .is
I'm 5'3:fuk: but on lifts I'm 5'7 or 6 still never began

I'm 5'3:fuk: but on lifts I'm 5'7 or 6 still never began
i fraud with 2 inch elevators because lifts fucked up my back and feet im 5'7 1/2 and my small frame makes me look so much smaller

The same bitch would go on twitter and bitch about blm or some shit. Sick world. Not gonna say anything illegal but if you CHOse a better option I wouldn't blame you.

I got called a pedo irl from a group of zoomer normfags

I look like Steven jewniverse

it's over, I got called terrorist when I was younger. This is the fate of trucels :feelsrope:

Well that's charming isn't it.

You should have called her out on it.

"That's interesting. Do I look like a sex offender?
Or am I acting like a sex offender?"

That Christian girl probably preach bible nonsense while riding chad:cryfeels:

I get called a serial killer sometimes :feelsmage:

I've been called loads of things. I've stopped caring tbh.

I got called a pedo irl from a group of zoomer normfags
This. I got bullied with the “pedo” tag because I was cringe and ugly during high school.

It’s one of the worst insults tbh…

This. I got bullied with the “pedo” tag because I was cringe and ugly during high school.

It’s one of the worst insults tbh…
You should've mind controlled them and taken away their free will as punishment

When i was in High school one guy joked about how im gonna shot up the school

My name clearly says not a fed. Can you read? Why would a fed be called not a fed.
Yeah I can read fedcel

But saying your not a fed is just pure sus my govwaament frien:feelskek:

Even worse it was by a Christian foid. If gods loyal foid was so nice why is she calling me " a creation of god" so goddamn ugly in reality.
Foids don't actually follow the beliefs, rules, morals, and whatnot of religion the way men do, they follow along if, and because, the men they like follow the beliefs, rules, and morals of religion.
When i was in High school one guy joked about how im gonna shot up the school
I've had this, and I've also been told I look like a unabomber, when I wear a sweatshirt. That's ugliness profiling. :feelsbadman:

Foids don't actually follow the beliefs, rules, morals, and whatnot of religion the way men do, they follow along if, and because, the men they like follow the beliefs, rules, and morals of religion.
It's obvious they don't. But blackpill is real and this just proves just how dumb the planet is