Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got called a little boy its fucking humiliating

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
As if being facially deformed wasnt enough i also look like im 12yo, i cant take this shit anymore, this is a fucking nightmare i need to kill myself asap

i look about 17 and i'm 26 it fucking sucks also who called you that?

give them the wrath of the dragon
Kiryu-Yakuza-virgin.png

hmmmmm @LittleBoy thoughts?

Was it a black woman?

As if being facially deformed wasnt enough i also look like im 12yo, i cant take this shit anymore, this is a fucking nightmare i need to kill myself asap
I look like an autistic faggot. And as so, everyone laughs at me for it.

I once got called "Little gentleman", by an 25-30o yo foid when i was eating launch with my father in a small restaurant.

Uhm sweaty its clearly your lack of showers and haircut :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Take the tobacco pill. I had bad a baby face until I started smoking cigars.
I’ll consider it. I dont care if I get lung cancer, anyways. At least ill have a cool rough voice like Phil Anselmo or Lemmy Kilmister while also accelerating my demise faster at the same time by smoking cigars.

I’ll consider it. I dont care if I get lung cancer, anyways. At least ill have a cool rough voice like Phil Anselmo and also accelerate my demise faster at the same time by smoking cigars.
The voice thing is a big one too. I have the stereotypical aspie sperg voice. Now it's raspy, but don't go too hard on the tobacco either. The thing with cigars is that you don't inhale them.

The voice thing is a big one too. I have the stereotypical aspie sperg voice. Now it's raspy, but don't go too hard on the tobacco either. The thing with cigars is that you don't inhale them.
My voice is already quite deep ( not a Chad alpha kind of deep: just an average adult’s voice). And ive smokes weed before, so I already know not to inhale any smoking oriented drugs. But thanks for the advice, boyo.

I sound like a weak little bitch

I sound like a weak little bitch
Having a shitty voice is the worst things. The monotone -tism voice I had was terrible, couldn't even speak to normgroids. I was self-aware of it.

a cop called me “kid” because “i’m small”

over grow a beard and u get respect at least what I did

5'2 reporting in. That's my nickname daily. Kid.kid. little boy small. I knew the truth since forever.

That's an elephant gun too. Sadly framelets and manlets would do better firing exactly away from their target thus having the recoil send them flying back with the gun into their target.