Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got bullied by my 13 year old cousin and her foidlet friend

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Last weekend my aunt and foidlet cousin came to visit again but this time they bought one of their friends over for some unknown reason, as if one mini toilet wasn't enough, she had to go ahead and bring along her hebe friend dressed like a whore even though it was the fucking middle of winter. So anyway I was minding my own business in my room when suddenly I heard banging on my door but thought nothing of it since it was right next to the staircase, after a few seconds it kept happening constantly and so I went to go and check. After opening the door I saw my bitch cousin with her bitch friend giggling and snickering while having their phones pointed at me, I angrily asked them to cut it out but they ignored me and carried on. After that I tried grabbing their phones from their hands because I knew they were recording me without my permission (probably to post on some ugly people platform), but they were too quick to react and ran off while laughing. My whole family was there and probably heard the whole thing but did nothing about it, I think if I did take matters into my own hands e.g smash their phones on their fucking heads and kicking them down the stairs I would get v& instantly by MI5 and SCO19 because we live in a soyciety :society:. Words cannot describe the amount of humiliation I endured that day, If I was Chad they would've asked me to be in a TikTok with them while getting flirted on by my cousin's JB friend and probably even my cousin. They are both taller than me too JFL, It's just not fair :cryfeels:

Last edited:
An incels life is nothing but misery

I'm really sorry you have to go through that shit. You mog me, because I would have slapped my cousin in the face if she disrespected me like that.

Once my (male) cousin grabbed me by the shirt and ripped it apart, I slapped him in the face, he cried, and never did such thing again.

Last edited:
I would go ER against them if they did it to me

Two solutions : weapons and physical strenght.
Or you can continue to be a fag :feelsokman:

Brutal to hear that. I try to avoid younger people at all cost. The only hope I can give you is that there is so much bullshit posted online, people just don't care and forget after a week. Nothing of this matters really, but its still stuck in our heads. If you can get rid of that its gone

I'm really sorry you have to go through that shit. You mog me, because I would have slapped my cousin in the face if she disrespected me like that.

Once my (male) cousin grabbed me by the shirt and ripped it apart, I slapped him in the face, he cried, and never did such thing again.
You didn't get in trouble with his parents?

maybe if you weren't so obese

I would interfere with my female cousin sexually. Good way to teach them :feelsokman:

You didn't get in trouble with his parents?
No, I explained what happened to my uncle and showed the shirt and he was ok with it. Maybe it's just that things are less cucked down here compared to the first world. I was also much younger than now.

Kill yourself

maybe if you weren't so obese
Imagine defending foids on an incel forum, not surprising since you are a young fakecel faggot
No, I explained what happened to my uncle and showed the shirt and he was ok with it. Maybe it's just that things are less cucked down here compared to the first world. I was also much younger than now.
This is why 3rd world countries are based, especially the middle east

Last edited:
Rape and kill those whores

That's nice. My half-cousins would bully me for my anxious behavior. In malls, I'd wear large coats to reduce my anxiety.

Two solutions : weapons and physical strenght.
Or you can continue to be a fag :feelsokman:

As for myself, my "weapons" are of a much different sort.

I think those shitty brats need rape correction in GTA V :lasereyes:

Kids can be huge jerks. Next time ignore them, it wont be interesting to them.

They are both taller than me too JFL, It's just not fair :cryfeels:
:feelsrope: Being shorter than 13 year old foid must be omega suifuel. Honestly we shortcels need reparations for height discrimination and bullying

Too bad they didn't punish you for being an incel properly, for instance by pushing you down, sitting on your face and tickling your cock.

I'd just give up on life if I was in your situation.

Imagine defending foids on an incel forum, not surprising since you are a young fakecel faggot
they would have probably left you alone if you weren't a land whale

13 years old and already an asshole

13 years old and already an asshole
She was actually nice to me before she became an adolescent, it's hardwired into foid's brains to be evil towards ugly men once they start puberty

Too bad they didn't punish you for being an incel properly, for instance by pushing you down, sitting on your face and tickling your cock.
You know, they didn't look half bad in those short shorts :ahegao:

She was actually nice to me before she became an adolescent, it's hardwired into foid's brains to be evil towards ugly men once they start puberty
based theory

Shits hard bro. I hope you're coping well

i've read your threads since months and my conclusion was always that at some point you'll have to do something about it tbh. i also had my sister friend acting like retards and shitty towards me until i confronted them about it, ofc it also ended in me arguing with my mom for half an hour but after that they stopped.

i've read your threads since months and my conclusion was always that at some point you'll have to do something about it tbh. i also had my sister friend acting like retards and shitty towards me until i confronted them about it, ofc it also ended in me arguing with my mom for half an hour but after that they stopped.
What did you do or say to them?

Last weekend my aunt and foidlet cousin came to visit again but this time they bought one of their friends over for some unknown reason, as if one mini toilet wasn't enough, she had to go ahead and bring along her hebe friend dressed like a whore even though it was the fucking middle of winter. So anyway I was minding my own business in my room when suddenly I heard banging on my door but thought nothing of it since it was right next to the staircase, after a few seconds it kept happening constantly and so I went to go and check. After opening the door I saw my bitch cousin with her bitch friend giggling and snickering while having their phones pointed at me, I angrily asked them to cut it out but they ignored me and carried on. After that I tried grabbing their phones from their hands because I knew they were recording me without my permission (probably to post on some ugly people platform), but they were too quick to react and ran off while laughing. My whole family was there and probably heard the whole thing but did nothing about it, I think if I did take matters into my own hands e.g smash their phones on their fucking heads and kicking them down the stairs I would get v& instantly by MI5 and SCO19 because we live in a soyciety :society:. Words cannot describe the amount of humiliation I endured that day, If I was Chad they would've asked me to be in a TikTok with them while getting flirted on by my cousin's JB friend and probably even my cousin. They are both taller than me too JFL, It's just not fair :cryfeels:

If I had a 13yo sister that brought loli friends over to my house I wouldn't be Incel :feelsthink::feelsokman:

If I had a 13yo sister that brought loli friends over to my house I wouldn't be Incel :feelsthink::feelsokman:
Are you saying preteen foids are attracted to you? 13 isn't loli btw

What did you do or say to them?
I told them what the fuck is her problem and cursed at her since she deserved it for being an asshole every now and then and that was enough in my case, the foid pussied out and learned her lesson and doesn't bother me anymore after years. Idk how it would work in your case though, you may have to escalate on a slap or a spit on the face if they keep mocking you after you talk to them since normalfaggots and foids don't understand with words :feelsjuice:

The problem is not what they did but what you did.

Mfw ugly bastard doujinshis will never become a reality :fuk:
Anime has helped me cope with my uglyness, not in the H manga type of way but makes me realize there is a compliment opposite. I know it is pure cope but it give me hope. I could work on my weight a bit though for real.

Anime has helped me cope with my uglyness, not in the H manga type of way but makes me realize there is a compliment opposite. I know it is pure cope but it give me hope. I could work on my weight a bit though for real.
I don't watch or read many Mongolian cartoons ngl