Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got bullied by foids in a bookshop when I was 12 (never began for bookcels)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It was the weekend and because I was a loner I didn't go hang out with friends so I went with my parents instead to town centre to have something to eat and just walk. We went inside a second hand bookshop I liked because you could find really cheap books for kids/young teens or history books and also the owner wanted to get rid of the stock to close the shop so he usually gave me two or three books with any purchase. Anyway the door was always open so people on the street could see me and while I'm looking at different books I heard two foids laughing obnoxiously and calling me by my nickname (which I won't say because I could potentially doxx myself) and ironically saying "hi" so I would pay attention. I knew those foids from school, they usually picked on me and because they were foids I couldn't fight back so I was fucked. I just ignored them and didn't even look at them hoping they would give up and leave soon.

They did leave but I think it was because my mother noticed and gave them a very mean look so like the fucking cowards they were they just left. Then my mom asks me "do you know them" and I just said no. Of course that didn't sound believable and she said "they were laughing and saying this and that". I was just fed up and told her "I TOLD YOU I DON'T FUCKING KNOW THEM" (edgy young teen moment kek) and she just looked at me sadly because there wasn't much she could do. Then I just got my books and left but I was pissed off for the rest of the day. First 5 months of middle school were extremely suifuely and hard for me tbh, so much bullying and teasing and no friends to cope.

You should havd beaten the shit out of these foids ( in vedio game ofc):feelsaww::feelsaww:

i used to go to second hand bookshops but luckily that never happened. the only women who ever joked or laughed at me publicly or in a manner that was noticable but not asbsolutely public were black women.every other women of every other race treated me well or simply didn't care.even this random blonde stacylite carried me to my classroom when i was looking for my classroom(didn't know where it was if i remmeber correctly),without laughing at me.there were these two med girls who teased me in back when i was like 14-15,but they just randomly laughed around me or made stupid questions like(can you tell me the time?),and never publicly insulted me,and this one girl who called me elvis when she thought i was calling some random guy a name(i wasn't),but that's it.

I like bookstore!

Many many hours in them often

In ancient times, you could have bitch-slapped them and no one would even bother to criticize you for it.

They teased you because they were attracted to you:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

i used to go to second hand bookshops but luckily that never happened. the only women who ever joked or laughed at me publicly or in a manner that was noticable but not asbsolutely public were black women.every other women of every other race treated me well or simply didn't care.even this random blonde stacylite carried me to my classroom when i was looking for my classroom(didn't know where it was if i remmeber correctly),without laughing at me.there were these two med girls who teased me in back when i was like 14-15,but they just randomly laughed around me or made stupid questions like(can you tell me the time?),and never publicly insulted me,and this one girl who called me elvis when she thought i was calling some random guy a name(i wasn't),but that's it.
when i was 20 i was getting bullied by these little girls, at an AA meeting of all places, they were talkng shit about my looks n shit as ususal

anyway i told their dad, he made them apologize to me which was awk af but at least he did something about it

its really fucking weird foids can laugh at men who can potentially rape them in minecraft

its really weird.

We went inside a second hand bookshop I liked because you could find really cheap books for kids/young teens or history books

As a young child, I used to visit book sections alone. As an adult, I visited book sections alone and hid from other people to reduce my anxiety.

SPLIT HER SKULL OPEN NEXT TIME

8D9FC800 D4AD 47AA B749 469A781F5977

People are Shit , yet again

One time in year 9 I was reading a book before class started and a group of holes came up to me and asked why I was reading. Women are so dense they can't even comprehend someone doing a menial task like reading fucking words on paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back