Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got brutally mogged at the barber today

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
I wanted to go to the barber, but it was full of normies and chadlites mogging the shit out of me. They smirked when they saw me and it was pure hell. The guy told me that it would take a long time for my turn so I just said that I will come tomorrow and went home. It destroyed my entire will to go outside again.

learn to cut your own hair and never go again

too unmotivated to do anything these days.
motivation for me was save money and no more forcing myself to have uncomfortable interactions that I don't want

thats why im not visiting barbers and keep my long ass hair tbh

Grow hair and become a :feelsWizard:
I have long hair, since i am a Goth.

"JuSt GeT a HaIrCuT Br0 :soy: :soy: :soy: "

They smirked when they saw me and it was pure hell.
Go him

it's over if you are "ugly" ethnic kebabcel in europe I can feel you bro They hate us historically I can't really blame them for that though

Go to a decent place where you have to make a reservation.

i go to the barber like twice a year

it's over if you are "ugly" ethnic kebabcel in europe I can feel you bro They hate us historically I can't really blame them for that though
I like ur AVI, also yea its pretty over besides for chadmeds

I dont have hair so i dont have that problem

They collect the hair to make voodoo dolls bro! You got lucky when you escaped!

This is why exposure therapy doesn't work and in fact makes everything worse. If you're ugly and you go outside it doesn't matter what yous ay or do nothing good ever happens, so your anxiety, depression, and nervousness becomes even worse.

Only upper tier males go to the barbers... Even un-black pilled incels know that it's best to do your own hair...