Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got blackpilled and cucked, hate this shit. New to the incel community after what happened

B

browniepoos

Greycel
The girl I liked for 5 years. She was my crush. We hung out a lot, I gave her tons of homework and would buy her Starbucks. For years I only jerked off to her pics and fantasized about her. I finally, after so long got the balls to ask her out. We're both 19. She said "you're a great guy and friend but I'm not looking for a relationship right now, I'll have to think about it". I was sad but really thought she meant what she said. A week later she's on another girls story in a party holding a guy and kissing him. I got blackpilled and cucked so hard. Was so sad and hurt, didn't know what to do so I just jerked off to her pics again.

Did research and found out why. I'm an brown ethnic south Asian, 5'4, 4 inches and skinny. The guy was blonde, blue eyed, 6'2 white and fit. Probably hung too. Now she's with Chad while I'm at home jerking off to her pics. Anyways, fuck my life, hoping to make new friends here in the incel community. Any advice btw?

Last edited:
Its all about looks. Getting blackpilled for the first time is never a cool experience, but better late than never. At least now you know how the world works. It's not a fair place.

Did research and found out why. I'm an brown ethnic south Asian, 5'4, 4 inches and skinny.
Any advice btw?

ah, when the :blackpill: hits notoriously self-unaware currycel copers the hardest… welcome, GrAY

No advice, you just rot.

Having a oneitis fir 5 years.
How old are you ?

How delusional to think you can score as a 5ft 4 Asian to a western chick…
Most stupid thing i have ever read here.
Go kpop Gaymaxxin and wear lifts and makeup jfl unless there is only rope for you as an asian :feelsokman:

Strong first post

Absolutely brutal.

If you need a buddy to talk to I'm here for you

Sounds like larp, but brutal if true. Never hang out and get close with a foid whom you're really attracted to. If she doesn't give you signals that she wants you (it's obvious), than she'll never fuck you. Move on and ditch her.

Its all about looks. Getting blackpilled for the first time is never a cool experience, but better late than never. At least now you know how the world works. It's not a fair place.
True

Also should I stop jerking off to her? I'm like, addicted lol

Welcome to your new home OP

Did research and found out why. I'm an brown ethnic south Asian, 5'4, 4 inches and skinny. The guy was blonde, blue eyed, 6'2 white and fit.
No advice can help you. Unless you can change your genetics

>male suicide is le funny
why do you hate heterosexual men?
Suicide itself isn’t funny, but as someone who is considering it, I find it funny imagining there’s an anime waifu on the other side.

Because we let it be a unfair place. Theri are CHOices howevER that can make it finally fair. As it should

Suicide itself isn’t funny, but as someone who is considering it, I find it funny imagining there’s an anime waifu on the other side.
oh okay
i thought since you are a mtf now so you hate heterosexual men

Your first :blackpill: is often the most bitter. Soon you will become number to it.

I feel you. I am a ricecel. It hurts a lot when seeing a person with the same race as me dating other races. Believe me, when foids ask you for help, especially for education, they just want to take advantages of you. It happened a lot to me during university when I did not realize how unjust this world is. When they are done with you, they leave. No matter how smart you are, foids are going to pick brute jock apes or rich kids over intelligence. When people tell you to improve personality or bla bla, that is bullsiht. It is all about looks, money, and status. This world is unfair. It will not long until that chad dumps her and you will see how pitiful and how wrong your friend has been.

Brutal asf. That's how women are, they'll lead you on, take advantage of you, lie to your face and then rub the fact they were lying to you on your face. It's a common story.

Now you need to destroy your oneitis for her and don't develop it anymore, for any women.

I can't man. I think I love her. I hope she's happy with chad, but I'm still going to jerk to her pics.
This kind of thought is something you should never have. She's a bitch to you. Hope the chad pumps and dumps her and she becomes a single mom.

If a girl is willing to be friends with and hang out with you, then you aren't truly incel tier in face. Your height will make things difficult but I suggest trying and ascending rather than rotting.

Share her pics with us

If a girl is willing to be friends with and hang out with you, then you aren't truly incel tier in face. Your height will make things difficult but I suggest trying and ascending rather than rotting.
Dude he is 5'4 ethnic it's beyond ovER. But probably high iq, so he can atleast buy high level copes in the future

What are you talking about. He was betabuxxing
You don't know that. Face is like 90 percent of what women care about, if his face is above 50th percentile he will still be able to get some women, hell even above 35th percentile.

Face only matters at decent height like starting from 5'11 and higher. Ideally you should have both but normie tallfag would slay more than chadlet
Massive cope, most guys in relationships aren't above 5'11", I see guys shorter than me in relationships and I am a little under 5'10". On the other hand it's impossible with an ugly face.

I see guys shorter than me in relationships and I am a little under 5'10".
It's like normie saying to incel: "Oh, I see ugly guys in relationships with hot girls constantly!!!!"
However, you have no proof that they have sex or they aren't betabuxx tryhards, that foid uses for money and fucks chad in the meantime

It's like normie saying to incel: "Oh, I see ugly guys in relationships with hot girls constantly!!!!"
However, you have no proof that they have sex or they aren't betabuxx tryhards, that foid uses for money and fucks chad in the meantime
This is stupid, if they were, then all hell would break loose because this is the majority of guys.

And this is the "nice" way of turning you down

:feelsrope:

Ouch, shit like that hurts tbh. The world is cruel tbh. It might be better if you try to distance yourself from her if it causes you too much anguish.

My advice is to find whatever part of you that is still holding out hope for some miracle and just stomp on it til it’s dust. If you give yourself hope you will be met with nothing but disappointment

Such eye opening experiences change you. Now you know it’s impossible to be “friends” with a girl. She either sees you as attractive and you’ll know or a simp beta. Never simp nor try your best cause it’s not worth it

I feel you. I am a ricecel. It hurts a lot when seeing a person with the same race as me dating other races. Believe me, when foids ask you for help, especially for education, they just want to take advantages of you. It happened a lot to me during university when I did not realize how unjust this world is. When they are done with you, they leave. No matter how smart you are, foids are going to pick brute jock apes or rich kids over intelligence. When people tell you to improve personality or bla bla, that is bullsiht. It is all about looks, money, and status. This world is unfair. It will not long until that chad dumps her and you will see how pitiful and how wrong your friend has been.
Facts