Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got blackpilled and cucked, hate this shit. New to the incel community after what happened

Brutal man. Having a oneitis is the worst disease possible. My only advice, as someone who's experienced something similar, would be to stop being their friend. It'll only bring you more pain if you keep on with the relationship.

Brutal man. Having a oneitis is the worst disease possible. My only advice, as someone who's experienced something similar, would be to stop being their friend. It'll only bring you more pain if you keep on with the relationship.

The girl I liked for 5 years. She was my crush. We hung out a lot, I gave her tons of homework and would buy her Starbucks. For years I only jerked off to her pics and fantasized about her. I finally, after so long got the balls to ask her out. We're both 19. She said "you're a great guy and friend but I'm not looking for a relationship right now, I'll have to think about it". I was sad but really thought she meant what she said. A week later she's on another girls story in a party holding a guy and kissing him. I got blackpilled and cucked so hard. Was so sad and hurt, didn't know what to do so I just jerked off to her pics again.

Did research and found out why. I'm an brown ethnic south Asian, 5'4, 4 inches and skinny. The guy was blonde, blue eyed, 6'2 white and fit. Probably hung too. Now she's with Chad while I'm at home jerking off to her pics. Anyways, fuck my life, hoping to make new friends here in the
You are free once you accept the :blackpill:. Welcome, brother.

This shit happpened to me a lot back in high school

Its all about looks. Getting blackpilled for the first time is never a cool experience, but better late than never. At least now you know how the world works. It's not a fair place.

Just read the must-read threads so you get to know the blackpill, then just clown your way through life :feelsclown:

you fucking cuck

Any advice btw?
Delete her pictures and try to forget she exists. No matter what you try to do to improve yourself, she will never want someone like you to be by her side and persisting on it will only get you even more cucked experiences like the one you described. The sooner you move on, the less traumatizing this phase of your life will be.

Last edited: