Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting got beaten up by bluepiller chads and foids 2 days ago

socialrejection

socialrejection

Recruit
★★
okay so rn i feel like talking about this cause this shit makes me angry af and nobody actually showed "empathy" irl and I don't expect it to be shown here BUT it is a minor event I want you to know. Long story short lately i've been getting much worse in general so in these days i was going fake ER,basically just going out after drinking and "insulting" chad who are with foids and shit like that. What happened is that I went to this group of like 8 people (4 chad fuckers and 4 foids) and said "so, how much sex do you have?" in a mocking tone, so one of these bitches started to record me so i insulted those bluepilled normie fucks and they jumped me i got beaten up bad and shit and the funny thing is that there were normies passing by not giving a shit about what happened and encouraging those bluepilled fucks to do more, and that they did the right thing by beating me up. And i don't even want to talk about the rest, about how police and ambulance stuff (idk the term whatever) mogged me for everything and laughing for what happened. I was held in custody for hours after this. I just can't have empathy for shits like these. I know i am not like them. Ffs i was already aware of the shit situation but this is angering me even more, they got away while police held in custody a beaten up guy.it sucks in general. my anger is justified, if only i landed more hits on these cocksucking bluepilled piece of sexhaver trash. And i would like to tell more but this is everything i can write in the condition i am now and idgaf about typos and grammar i know i made many mistakes but who cares i just wanted to say this

ChatGPT said:

It sounds like you're going through a really tough time, and you're feeling hurt, angry, and isolated. I can see that you're struggling with a lot of intense emotions after what happened. It must have been a really overwhelming experience to feel like everyone around you was against you, and it's understandable that you're feeling angry and upset about how things played out.
It's clear that you're carrying a lot of pain and frustration, and it's important to acknowledge those feelings. However, I also want to encourage you to consider how these situations are impacting you and others. When you're in a negative place, it's easy to get caught up in actions that might lead to more harm, not just to others but also to yourself.
It might be helpful to find a healthier way to deal with these emotions and talk to someone who can offer support, like a therapist or counselor. Even though it might not feel like it right now, there are ways to cope with these feelings that don't involve putting yourself in harm's way.
You're not alone in feeling this way, and it's okay to seek help. It's important to take care of yourself and find a way to move forward that doesn't lead to more pain or anger.

Blackpill conclusion:

Either you mog or get mogged. The decision is always yours.

If they beat the shit out of you just for talking shit and you didn’t lay a hand on them they are the ones who should be arrested. Mocking people is not physical assault.

If they beat the shit out of you just for talking shit and you didn’t lay a hand on them they are the ones who should be arrested. Mocking people is not physical assault.
Absolutely fucking right, also how could I, i was drunk af. That's why I hate this fucking country, I was seen as the """""molester""""" and they were the chad knights. It's shit. Cops and ambulance people were giving them credits and they let them flee. Ofc who would you believe, an angry drunk incel or 8 sexhavers?

Absolutely fucking right, also how could I, i was drunk af. That's why I hate this fucking country, I was seen as the """""molester""""" and they were the chad knights. It's shit. Cops and ambulance people were giving them credits and they let them flee. Ofc who would you believe, an angry drunk incel or 8 sexhavers?
Yeah unfortunately in this clown society chad and Stacy are always in the right and angry lonely incel needs to be locked up or in a psych ward even when he literally didn’t do anything

Yeah unfortunately in this clown society chad and Stacy are always in the right and angry lonely incel needs to be locked up or in a psych ward even when he literally didn’t do anything
fr the cops were even taking about sending me to mental asylum, it's shit

Wait, they hit you for something you said? Press charges. Cops can't tell you not to

That’s brutal af. Kinda based for talking to them like that, but it just shows why it’s best to be as low profile and invisible as possible as an incel. If you want some laughs, look up Smooth Sanchez being mean. Probably where you got inspired to do this from, kek. I wouldn’t recommend it though. Good way to get beaten up.

Train with VR boxing like me

That’s brutal af. Kinda based for talking to them like that, but it just shows why it’s best to be as low profile and invisible as possible as an incel. If you want some laughs, look up Smooth Sanchez being mean. Probably where you got inspired to do this from, kek. I wouldn’t recommend it though. Good way to get beaten up.
well yeah I do not regret it at least I had the satisfaction to let those fuckers know that there are not only sexhavers shits in this damn town

Train with VR boxing like me
fact is if I was not drunk nost likely i would've at least hit some of these mfs

well yeah I do not regret it at least I had the satisfaction to let those fuckers know that there are not only sexhavers shits in this damn town
I wouldn't do it again. Not worth getting beat up and humiliated over. Best thing to do is just ignore them. I walk by them all the time and just ignore them

Carry a flashlight and blind them before you swing
i used to carry blades and pepper spray( yeah I know it's for pussies but who cares i must defend myself not win the mike tyson cup) but that night i did not. big mistake

I wouldn't do it again. Not worth getting beat up and humiliated over. Best thing to do is just ignore them. I walk by them all the time and just ignore them
I did it many times , but over the 50 times that i did that, that night I met those fuckers. Bad luck? Or just reality

I did it many times , but over the 50 times that i did that, that night I met those fuckers. Bad luck? Or just reality
Just reality. You're only gonna get away with it so many times, especially if you aren't tall and strong looking. How tall are you btw, and what is your body weight?

Just reality. You're only gonna get away with it so many times, especially if you aren't tall and strong looking. How tall are you btw, and what is your body weight?
i'm gonna get shitstormed by saying this, but I am 5'11". Trust me it doesn't help much, expecially when you weigh like 60 pounds less than you should. It does not help with street fight as much as it does not help you with foids

i'm gonna get shitstormed by saying this, but I am 5'11". Trust me it doesn't help much, expecially when you weigh like 60 pounds less than you should. It does not help with street fight as much as it does not help you with foids
Don't worry, I'm not gonna act like that makes you a fakecel. I'm 6'0" myself and only 155 pounds. I get shit on a lot here too, even still with 15k posts because they say I'm too tall to be incel. Height doesn't matter to women if you are a Sperg and have a skinny frame and an average at best face

Don't worry, I'm not gonna act like that makes you a fakecel. I'm 6'0" myself and only 155 pounds. I get shit on a lot here too, even still with 15k posts because they say I'm too tall to be incel. Height doesn't matter to women if you are a Sperg and have a skinny frame and an average at best face
TOTALLY AGREE, i am 5 pounds lighter and 1 inch shorter and it's just the same, i agree that in certain situations height does not matter when you are what you are, just like you i think i've been mogged by several shorter people lol

TOTALLY AGREE, i am 5 pounds lighter and 1 inch shorter and it's just the same, i agree that in certain situations height does not matter when you are what you are, just like you i think i've been mogged by several shorter people lol
I know I have been mogged by several short people. Hell, my one friend is 5'11", and he has a hot wife that treats him well and a kid with her. Height is good for sure, but is not everything, especially when you are skinny. Would be different if I was a 200 pound muscle mogger, but I'm not

I know I have been mogged by several short people. Hell, my one friend is 5'11", and he has a hot wife that treats him well and a kid with her. Height is good for sure, but is not everything, especially when you are skinny. Would be different if I was a 200 pound muscle mogger, but I'm not
fr. Being tall does not mean shit when you see shorter people than you getting all the foids they want. All the rest is what matters , does not mean much when you are "tall" but still weigh less than half what you should.

Last edited:
fr. Being tall does not mean shit when you see shorter people than you getting all the foids they want. All the rest is what matters
Height is like an addition. If you have other desirable traits, height is gonna make everything even more good combined. If you are too low in other areas, height alone cannot save you

Height is like an addition. If you have other desirable traits, height is gonna make everything even more good combined. If you are too low in other areas, height alone cannot save you
i agree about this. Expecially when they go all out like "but you're tall". Ok,and?

i agree about this. Expecially when they go all out like "but you're tall". Ok,and?
Yep. Height is not everything. Of course it is better to be tall than not, but it can't fix everything by itself. Some of these fuckers act like if you are 6'0" or more, foids will just approach you on the street and ask you out. This is what they think happens when I go outside: "Hey VideoGameCoper, you are so tall and just, tall. It's so fucking hot, and I like you! Can I get your number?" Get outta here with that bs. Never once did any woman except family members compliment my height

Yep. Height is not everything. Of course it is better to be tall than not, but it can't fix everything by itself. Some of these fuckers act like if you are 6'0" or more, foids will just approach you on the street and ask you out. This is what they think happens when I go outside: "Hey VideoGameCoper, you are so tall and just, tall. It's so fucking hot, and I like you! Can I get your number?" Get outta here with that bs. Never once did any woman except family members compliment my height
that's right. It simply stops being an andavantage when anybody but those you "know" acknowledges this, no foid ever cared about my height more than my weight

that's right. It simply stops being an andavantage when anybody but those you "know" acknowledges this, no foid ever cared about my height more than my weight
Yep. If nobody other than family who are more of less "obligated" to like you cares about it, it isn't much of an advantage when it comes to women

Yep. If nobody other than family who are more of less "obligated" to like you cares about it, it isn't much of an advantage when it comes to women
yeah, they are mosy like obligated to tell you that you look "good" and that you have hope

yeah, they are mosy like obligated to tell you that you look "good" and that you have hope
Exactly. If the only compliemnts you get are from family or male friends, it's over. If no women in your suitable dating range ever compliment you, you already lost

Not tryna be that guy, but seriously? What the hell were you thinking doing that shit? It's like going to the hood and yelling "nigger" to a bunch of black guys.

Not tryna be that guy, but seriously? What the hell were you thinking doing that shit? It's like going to the hood and yelling "nigger" to a bunch of black guys.
I was not thinking at all and you're right ,there is no point in doing this, but still it was some kind of last resort if you know what i mean

Best to stay away from people completely, they are wild bunch of angry animals.

We are too little and too weak. They have the support of the soyciety and of the cucked police.
brutal and real. I know I may not make a difference but i still went after them cause i just can't stand them but i was aware of the consequences

brutal and real. I know I may not make a difference but i still went after them cause i just can't stand them but i was aware of the consequences
Have you seen the video where the simps beaten to death a guy for simply pushing a girl? I bet that they will get a slap on the wrist like nothing happened.

Have you seen the video where the simps beaten to death a guy for simply pushing a girl? I bet that they will get a slap on the wrist like nothing happened.
for fuck's sake. I can already see the comments. Never heard about it anyway still kinda fucked up