Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got banned from r/MGTOW

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,412
Online
1h 3m
Banned for "Trolling" because I said that sluts should be executed, and that Muslim countries are culturally superior to the West.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,374
Online
0
They are failed normies who still have a ton of blackpills to swallow.
 
scoliosiscel

scoliosiscel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
48
Online
0
What did you expect? Reddit instituted their strict "no violence" policy a few weeks ago. No way they'll allow "all sluts should be executed", they don't want their subreddit to get shoahed like ours did.
 
I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,412
Online
1h 3m
scoliosiscel said:
What did you expect? Reddit instituted their strict "no violence" policy a few weeks ago. No way they'll allow "all sluts should be executed", they don't want their subreddit to get shoahed like ours did.

If someone says that Devin Kelley should be executed, do you think they will get banned?
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,244
Online
0
Is this supposed to prove something?
 
scoliosiscel

scoliosiscel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
48
Online
0
incel4life said:
If someone says that Devin Kelley should be executed, do you think they will get banned?

I wouldn't be surprised if they did tbh, because Reddit's administration is already so left-leaning. Death penalty is evil to them.
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,567
Online
0
incel4life said:
Banned for "Trolling" because I said that sluts should be executed

Well, given the current atmosphere and reddit's stance on "encouraging violence", mods there don't really have a choice other than to ban people who troll like that. It's either that or having your sub shut down. 

That being said tho, r/MGTOW has a couple of very great users but they are few and far between, sadly. Most of them are just the usual tradcucks, conspiracy theorists, alt-right, depopulation agenda, etc. They are guys who see MGTOW as venue to somehow reduce the supply/demand ratio in regards to women, believing it will make women realize their folly in not remaining loyal to males and then they can return and start mindlessly entering relationships and families again. Such men think the 1950's will return if women just have an epiphany about men's worth and we can unquestioningly accept Christianity once more. 

They are like these people who are getting fired and then tell everyone that they have actually quitted themselves because of some idealistic belief they've recently discovered. Also, while many MGTOWs are broke, NEETs, poor they all make these shit memes about how they've all become rich since they stopped chasing women. Always these shit stock photos with a guy spreading hsi arms in front of a majestic landscape and a Porsche photoshopped into it, implying that you too can easily have all that if only you stop trying to get laid...
 
I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,412
Online
1h 3m
Red Shambhala said:
Well, given the current atmosphere and reddit's stance on "encouraging violence", mods there don't really have a choice other than to ban people who troll like that. It's either that or having your sub shut down. 

That being said tho, r/MGTOW has a couple of very great users but they are few and far between, sadly. Most of them are just the usual tradcucks, conspiracy theorists, alt-right, depopulation agenda, etc. They are guys who see MGTOW as venue to somehow reduce the supply/demand ratio in regards to women, believing it will make women realize their folly in not remaining loyal to males and then they can return and start mindlessly entering relationships and families again. Such men think the 1950's will return if women just have an epiphany about men's worth and we can unquestioningly accept Christianity once more. 

They are like these people who are getting fired and then tell everyone that they have actually quitted themselves because of some idealistic belief they've recently discovered. Also, while many MGTOWs are broke, NEETs, poor they all make these shit memes about how they've all become rich since they stopped chasing women. Always these shit stock photos with a guy spreading hsi arms in front of a majestic landscape and a Porsche photoshopped into it, implying that you too can easily have all that if only you stop trying to get laid...

Users of r/MGTOW called me a tradcuck for being against degeneracy. I replied that I'm not sure how not wanting girls to get jizzed on by multiple cocks makes me a cuck.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Consider it a war medal
 
foreignincel

foreignincel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
57
Online
0
mgtow are low life failed normies who souldn't feel that they are welcome here at all
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
431
Online
0
Lol @ going on Reddit to post. I go to the manosphere and PSL sites to post. I was hardly ever active on r/incels and mainly just lurked.
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,192
Online
0
I don't like this bullshit 'rivalry' against MGTOW/MSTOW. Some of their philosophies are very useful for older incels and it somewhat overlaps with the Black Pill. Why covet a vapid cunt who would never fuck you anyway and if she ever did, she'd use you for resources and then use the law to rape you of what's left of it when she tires of you and wants to fuck Chad.
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
262
Online
0m
Tbh in this case you kinda asked for it.
 
weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
394
Online
0
they want to keep their sub. its the faggots like you that got incel banned
 
mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
827
Online
25d 13h 34m
mgtow has severe downvoting from sjws. They are worried about them reporting.
 
Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
216
Online
21m
weservenomsg said:
they want to keep their sub. *its the faggots like you that got incel banned*

Funny coming from the guy who got r/hatecels banned.

You have no say in this, traitor.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,358
Online
0
incel4life said:
Banned for "Trolling" because I said that sluts should be executed, and that Muslim countries are culturally superior to the West.

giphy.gif


serves you right.

can't stand theocracycels.
 
D

Deleted member 1198

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
9
Online
1m
What the fuck? Are you TRYING to take your cancer elsewhere and get every sub banned?


Zyros said:
giphy.gif


serves you right.

can't stand theocracycels.

yeah wtf? he actually thinks that sandniggers are culturally superior
 
Holy Crusader

Holy Crusader

Greycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
53
Online
0
Sorry OP but Muslims along with their culture and religion needs to be purged.
 
T

Tuttle

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
685
Online
0
incel4life said:
Banned for "Trolling" because I said that sluts should be executed, and that Muslim countries are culturally superior to the West.

I have tried, with little success that I'm aware of, to redpill the normies by pointing out something that should be obvious (except they have rotted their brains watching spectator sports on tv) that the values of the Muslims are, in many ways, very similar to the ones we had in the West.  Patriarchy, modesty, chastity, piety*, sobriety even.  Opposed to degeneracy like homosexuality.  For evidence I ask them to look up what swimming outfits looked like during the Victorian and Edwardian periods.  And (((certain types))) are largely to blame for changing all that to the open sewer we see today.  NOW (((they))) want use to fight a cultural war against the Muslims because it benefits Israel.  Of course the same normie meat-puppets are all in favor of fighting Israel's wars, too.

Not that I support immigration from Muslim countries because I don't.

* Yet I'm not religious at all


Holy Crusader said:
Sorry OP but Muslims along with their culture and religion needs to be purged.

From here, yes.  We also need to stop interfering with them over there on behalf of Israel.
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
Sadasshit said:
What the fuck? Are you TRYING to take your cancer elsewhere and get every sub banned?



yeah wtf? he actually thinks that sandniggers are culturally superior



They are. Look at the grasp they have around their women compared to ours.
 
W

whatiamnotgoingtodo

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
160
Online
7m
They just dont want to be banned.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,482
Online
0
A lot of them believe that women hit the wall, but the truth is that they don't hit the wall lol.
 

Similar threads

iamsubhuman
Replies
8
Views
275
Betrayed
Betrayed
L
Replies
40
Views
663
blackpillednigga
B
zangano1
Replies
16
Views
369
_meh
_meh
Oroborus
Replies
14
Views
245
Es_ist_aus
Es_ist_aus
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top