Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Got banned from r/dating

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
So there was a thread asking for unpopular opinions about the dating scene. Here is what I said:

Women have an incredibly easy time in dating and they will only have problems with partners if they go well beyond their attractiveness level.

Women chose only based on appearances. There is no "changing her mind" or "making her like you through personality". Men don't even get to show personality if they're not attractive.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

I don't know why of all the alt tech sites there's not a real alternative for reddit when it's the most needed.

Redditardation

I don't know why of all the alt tech sites there's not a real alternative for reddit when it's the most needed.
9gag is the closest there is, but it's really not made for discussions. All discussions happen on comments of memes and it's horrible to follow.

Persecuted subs have separated themselves from reddit, but you're absolutely right. Reddit is a great tool used for absolute evil.

And all these bans don't even matter. I'll just create another burner account.

9gag is the closest there is, but it's really not made for discussions. All discussions happen on comments of memes and it's horrible to follow.

Persecuted subs have separated themselves from reddit, but you're absolutely right. Reddit is a great tool used for absolute evil.

How have you gotten permabanned and continued to use burner accounts on the same device/IP address without getting banned again? Are you using VPN? After I got permbanned they banned my new account. Either they banned my IP or they banned me for logging in with TOR to avoid the IP ban, I've read you can get banned for either.

Nothing you said was controversial. It is all true, no face, no grace.

How have you gotten permabanned and continued to use burner accounts on the same device/IP address without getting banned again? Are you using VPN? After I got permbanned they banned my new account. Either they banned my IP or they banned me for logging in with TOR to avoid the IP ban, I've read you can get banned for either.
Using a VPN works, but my IP is naturally dynamic because it's still ipv4.

Agreed + it would have to be a bigger platform than reddit itself or else it would just be everyone who got banned from reddit and even though it would be pretty based there wouldn't be any dumb females or leftists to trigger.

And watch out with those bans man, I can't make any reddit-account anymore or when I do it gets shadowbanned instantly. Wasn't even because of racism or sexism either, I kept making new accounts on some gaming subreddit where after you had -50 karma you could no longer post.

And watch out with those bans man, I can't make any reddit-account anymore or when I do it gets shadowbanned instantly. Wasn't even because of racism or sexism either, I kept making new accounts on some gaming subreddit where after you had -50 karma you could no longer post.
Reddit doesn't matter. I use it mostly to read things and post things rarely. There so many people there whatever you have thought will probably have a thread about it already.

It's no use talking to cucks like them.

Redditors asking for unpopular opinions is like a member of the KGB asking you what you dislike most about Comrade Stalin.

These people would all feel at home in some dystopian 1984 style dictatorship. You wouldn't have to torture any of them to get them to believe black is white or a square is a triangle, doublethink would just come naturally to them.

Redditors asking for unpopular opinions is like a member of the KGB asking you what you dislike most about Comrade Stalin.
Great analogy jfl
The funniest part is that those people unironically view themselves as better than the average person and as free-thinking open-minded individuals

Great analogy jfl
The funniest part is that those people unironically view themselves as better than the average person and as free-thinking open-minded individuals
The most average, unimpressive and bland people are the ones with the greatest need to feel special and superior to others. And the site obviously filters for vaguely human-shaped invertebrates without any self-awareness or sense of justice.

True Reddit moment. They ask for unpopular opinions and when you actually express an unpopular opinion you get banned

If you wait a month or two you can usually make a new account. Using a different browser helps as well. I've been banned constantly but don't really get IP banned. I get banned if I go back to subs I've been banned from sometimes and shadowbanned very quickly if I don't act like a normie for a bit to build up my karma (which I can often not be bothered doing kek).

kek getting banned for posting an unpopular opinion in an unpopular opinion thread.

Dating subreddits are mostly ran by and for women because their doing most of the dating. Men just simp for them in case one of the foids gets desperate

There's all sorts of things they can do. Best bet is VPN + erase all cookies for reddit