Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got back from another acne scar surgery.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Another acne scar surgery is complete. third laser treatment out of four. It fucking hurts tbh. Now my face is really red. The doctor actually mentioned that my skin looked better compared to last time. Although who knows if she was lying. So now I have one more surgery a month from now and supposedly it gives you a new layer of skin, (not sure how that works tbh), but anyway I hope my acne scars are for the most part gone after I complete that surgery.

Kinda sucks how I have no girl to come home to, can only rot in front of my laptop because my face got destroyed by the scars. Who knows, maybe these surgeries will pay off and it will be different next year.

Last edited:
Good luck with the surgeries man hope it doesnt hurt too much or too long

Nice , Good luck

brutal shit man at least ur trying to looksmax, hope your parents are supportive as well

Good luck OP. Btw did you pay all of that or did u receive some family support?

Good luck with the surgeries man hope it doesnt hurt too much or too long
Nice , Good luck

Thanks, it hurts during the surgery but after it's fine.

brutal shit man at least ur trying to looksmax, hope your parents are supportive as well
Good luck OP. Btw did you pay all of that or did u receive some family support?

I got a life insurance policy of 32k and these surgeries cost a little under 3k so I financed them myself. However I'm gonna get some other surgeries and my Dad said he will help out with them.

I got a life insurance policy of 32k and these surgeries cost a little under 3k so I financed them myself. However I'm gonna get some other surgeries and my Dad said he will help out with them.
Good. Which ones are u planning to do?

Acne surgery will be hurts, hope you will be okey bro

Good. Which ones are u planning to do?

I'm getting botox on my brows to lift them slightly, some jaw implants, and maybe some submental fat removal

Last edited:
School should educate us on acne before it starts ngl

Why remove scars, dont you know women like scars?

Reminder you're doing all of this to slightly improve your looks while Chad has to do nothing.