Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel got asked if i got a girlfriend yet

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
so a friend i use to smoke meth with called me today out of the blue asking if i would help him move out of his trailer home.... i said yes under the condition that nobody was gonna be around because right now i'm high inhib and i can't take questions from normies especially women. he said nobody was around so i went. fuckng mistake man i literally want to die after what happened. fucking hate the very fiber of my ugly subhuman existence.... anyways as we were putting stuff into the truck(tools) his hott 20 year old daughter comes out to bring us tea (she looks like a white angel tbh) and makes small talk... my homie and her are talking and the conversation turns to me.

"so rigo how you been"

no answer. i just kept looking down like a retard.

"heh you look better clean. good job on quitting drugs. have you found somebody?"

jesus christ i was sweating bullets. i couldn't look up at her. ever since i smelled her stench(beautiful smell of romance by ralph lauren. i know this because i follow her facebook through my Henri Castelli catfish facebook and saw that she bought that perfume so i went to smell a tester at the mall so i could be alerted if she was ever around me) when she opened the door i immediately withdrew into my own world and looked down since i couldn't face her. i literally started having delusions of grander thinking of marriage and kids with her and started to have visual hallucinations where she asked for my number.

her beautiful blue eyes, long blond hair, perfect 5'7 slender frame, nice freckles, and lilac white skin LITERALLY TRIGGERED A PSYCHOTIC BREAK UNTO ME

the fact that as a subhuman ethnic ugly genetically deformed piece of shit will never have her wreaks the very core of my soul. it hurts so fucking much knowing i will never even get a normal looking girl. i'd SETTLE for anything. fuck hypergamy.

lucky know a days i can control my schizophrenia with the medication but still my homie had to tell her "hes having a bad day".

after that our conversations were awkward. i dont think my homie will ever call me again.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i

Man, it's so fucking over. You have my condolences, brother. Incelistan Zindabad.

ask him if his girls got some friends

Sounds like a LARP

Bro he might be open to setting you up with his daughter. Give it a shot.

He went to the mall to smell the perfume she uses so hed know it? It's either stalker level shit or a paranoid delusion from schizophrenia or a LARP

She's not gonna hook up her friends with a schizo
this

Bro he might be open to setting you up with his daughter. Give it a shot.
he's literally a thugmaxxed white chad who still slays women even while shooting meth.. he'd fucking murder me no lie if i ever brought that up
He went to the mall to smell the perfume she uses so hed know it? It's either stalker level shit or a paranoid delusion from schizophrenia or a LARP
look im schizophrenic but i also might have OCD which lead me to obsess over retarded things

if u arent fucking in less than 30 mins of meeting just give up

ever since i smelled her stench(beautiful smell of romance by ralph lauren. i know this because i follow her facebook through my Henri Castelli catfish facebook and saw that she bought that perfume so i went to smell a tester at the mall so i could be alerted if she was ever around me)
tumblr_ml2ru5ykey1s4ufzko1_r1_500.gif

your friend has 20 yo daughter? lmfao how old are u

Damn dude. Rip this fallen soldier

my friend is 35 years old. he had his kid at like 14 or 16 can't remember.

white trash chads are bigger slayers then thugmaxxed tyrones
how old are u? virgin?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back