Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Got a match on tinder, WTF to do next?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
I asking because it usually end with me saying something, then they respond with short answers and I have to try to be more creative on what to ask, what to say and then more short answers, WTF I need to do? Because in all those chadfish experiments it usually take no effort from the "chad" to make her engage in conversation.

This is the last one, is stuck there, I maid a joke based on something funny she wrote in her bio and this is the last message and is almost 2 hours without something new, if I don't try to take creativity out of my ass somehow, she will just unmatch me, meanwhile chad can just post shit emojis and she will want to meet him.

View attachment 28000
From what I've learned don't be a fucking jester and text her for a week.

Schedule a date as soon as possible like within a day or two. If she rejects you, move on.

If you can get a match on tinder you probably aren’t an incel

I guess he didn't ascend

I guess he didn't ascend
No, she undone the match, strange seeing this thread, almost a year now and nothing changed, at that time I managed to get 3 matchs, wich I think were probably bots. Last month when I tried tinder again I only got a like from prostitution propaganda.

No, she undone the match, strange seeing this thread, almost a year now and nothing changed, at that time I managed to get 3 matchs, wich I think were probably bots. Last month when I tried tinder again I only got a like from prostitution propaganda.
Lol