Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Got a match on tinder, WTF to do next?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I asking because it usually end with me saying something, then they respond with short answers and I have to try to be more creative on what to ask, what to say and then more short answers, WTF I need to do? Because in all those chadfish experiments it usually take no effort from the "chad" to make her engage in conversation.

This is the last one, is stuck there, I maid a joke based on something funny she wrote in her bio and this is the last message and is almost 2 hours without something new, if I don't try to take creativity out of my ass somehow, she will just unmatch me, meanwhile chad can just post shit emojis and she will want to meet him.

Tteetretrter

I asking because it usually end with me saying something, then they respond with short answers and I have to try to be more creative on what to ask, what to say and then more short answers, WTF I need to do? Because in all those chadfish experiments it usually take no effort from the "chad" to make her engage in conversation.

This is the last one, is stuck there, I maid a joke based on something funny she wrote in her bio and this is the last message and is almost 2 hours without something new, if I don't try to take creativity out of my ass somehow, she will just unmatch me, meanwhile chad can just post shit emojis and she will want to meet him.

View attachment 28000
DTF

Super goofy pick up line? Girls like humor.

Just fucking talk to her you weirdo.

Just fucking talk to her you weirdo.
But what?? It seems it doesn't matter what I say she always respond with short answers without contributing with the conversation

Small talk and nothing too intellectually immersive as that will frighten her away. Ask about items that are culturally relevant which she will likely be able to relate to such as movies, TV shows or even video games (though that should be a last measure). Ask her about her interests and feign excitement or even claim that you have similar interests, the more congruent and compatible you appear, the more seriously she will take you. Bon chance comrade.

Small talk and nothing too intellectually immersive as that will frighten her away. Ask about items that are culturally relevant which she will likely be able to relate to such as movies, TV shows or even video games (though that should be a last measure). Ask her about her interests and feign excitement or even claim that you have similar interests, the more congruent and compatible you appear, the more seriously she will take you. Bon chance comrade.
I will try to ask her about somethings that she say she like in her bio, but I think it will just lead to short answers again, whithout she asking me any questions as well

it dosen't really mean anything
if you can get your date to show up, then its something else.
50% of tinder is fakes run by camwhores

you know what to do
Give it

I have tried this before and it did not work for me, but maybe OP will have a better chance. I am 5'2" so as soon as the whore meets me irl, I get rejected.

Dude get to the point stop joking around and say what you have in your mind. If you keep on thinking she will eventually matter of fact ignore your ass the moment she finds gigachad while swiping

Dude get to the point stop joking around and say what you have in your mind. If you keep on thinking she will eventually matter of fact ignore your ass the moment she finds gigachad while swiping

I'll try to do a little talk with her, ask her what kind of books she likes, what she does in free time, those things, then after that I'll say that I liked her a lot and that I would like to go out with her in one rock bar, if I be luck maybe I will ascend.

I'll try to do a little talk with her, ask her what kind of books she likes, what she does in free time, those things, then after that I'll say that I liked her a lot and that I would like to go out with her in one rock bar
Go with what ever fits in your mind. Speed is the key remember (Gigachad is waiting for her for a quick fuck)

Slayer, i called it.
If I ascend I will just say goodbye to my fellow incels, and will just be here as a guest, because I like you all, but I would find wrong to be here if I won't be a incel anymore.
Go with what ever fits in your mind. Speed is the key remember (Gigachad is waiting for her for a quick fuck)
Yes, I made the question but the problem is that she haven't replied yet, maybe she will do it tomorrow, or she is already planing to go out with chad and I fucked up

Last edited:
I'll try to do a little talk with her, ask her what kind of books she likes, what she does in free time, those things, then after that I'll say that I liked her a lot and that I would like to go out with her in one rock bar, if I be luck maybe I will ascend.
i am very envious of you, not for the fact that you got a match but because you can actually go to a bar. That is something that I just can´t do, even if someone offered me 1 thousand dollars to go inside a bar I could never do it, I have massive anxiety

i am very envious of you, not for the fact that you got a match but because you can actually go to a bar. That is something that I just can´t do, even if someone offered me 1 thousand dollars to go inside a bar I could never do it, I have massive anxiety
Shit man, sorry to hear this, I actually never really go to this places but last week I went with my syster and her husband to drink and to hear the bands play, it was really cool, if I be luck I plan to take her there, because I already know the place.

If I ascend I will just say goodbye to my fellow incels, and will just be here as a guest, because I like you all, but I would find wrong to be here if I won't be a incel anymore.

Yes, I made the question but the problem is that she haven't replied yet, maybe she will do it tomorrow, or she is already planing to go out with chad and I fucked up
slayercel

Just talk to her normally and see where it goes on that note
I'm trying that but after the question that I made about what she like to do in her spare time, she didn't respond maybe she will answer tomorrow or I was already ghosted and soon she will unmatch me.

I'm trying that but after the question that I made about what she like to do in her spare time, she didn't respond maybe she will answer tomorrow or I was already ghosted and soon she will unmatch me.
Yea she will reply tmrw maybe if not rip, but if she keeps replying to your text slow then it’s over either way. She’s probably texting another nigga she’s into at a faster rate.

You dont ask that over tinder. You ask that if you meet her. Foids just want stupid nonsense talk while on tinder. Sorry bro but its over.

If you want to see real incels, you go to reddit.
Here ? No incels.

Ask her to come to your house and suck your dick.

What I do is chat for a few days, then I give her my phone number. No txt! I want to hear a real live voice.This eliminates scammers and time wasters seeking validation. Then I try to line up a date ASAP within two weeks.

I better be allowed to make a thread if I get matches

Iwhat she like to do in her spare time, she didn't respond

It's probably dead in the water. If a foid takes more than a few hours to respond, it is insufficiently interested - you'll need to press exactly the right buttons to get it to give anything up. Plus, I've almost never had success with this question. These cretins are not human beings and certainly don't want to be talked to as such.

"Hey! How's it going?"
"hey pretty good hbu? :)"
"[whatever shit I happen to be doing - " chilling"]. So what are you up to?"

Done.

If you're not Chad, I have no idea what kind of retarded shit you have to say to get them to open up.

-match on tinder get out reeeeeee

This isn't exactly the right place to go asking for Tinder advice...

I will try to ask her about somethings that she say she like in her bio, but I think it will just lead to short answers again, whithout she asking me any questions as well
these idiots haven't even tried, they have no idea what they are talking about. You've hooked yourself a time waster. You'l find alot of them.

You've hooked yourself a time waster. You'l find alot of them.

At a rate of 99+%. I've had the dubious "honor" of having these animals let things die at every single stage of the courting process now.

Intensely, unabatingly sick of shopping at this venereal disease dollar store. I need to ascend as soon as possible and get my mind back before going "ascetic monk forecasting the Eschaton."

not have sex with her

what she look like?

Next week on incels...
G-guys, th-the cawk is in what do I do n-next

Ones you fuck her please give tips than leave afterwards you had completed your mission ones you stick it inside the hole.

be more attractive

ask her out before she gets bored of you

It's over, doesn't matter, she unmatch me

these idiots haven't even tried, they have no idea what they are talking about. You've hooked yourself a time waster. You'l find alot of them.
Yeah, it was just this. Maybe she do it just to make fun of me, it would not be the first time

what she look like?
She was ok looking, a 5/10, but I don't want to post pictures, most of guys here would say, yeak she is a 3/10, but she wasn't for me, but it doesn't matter anymore

Next thread "i had sex with 2 prime stacy i must leave you incel brothers i hope you ascend"