Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got a match on bumble

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★★
I got 3 matches on bumble.

On bumble women have to make the first move in 24 hours or you get unmatched.

2 of them didn't even make the first move.

1 of them messaged me. She was verified as being real by the app. Blonde, slim, blue eyes.

she said "hey hotty"

I then replied and with "How are you doing"

The bitch unmatched me when I checked later.

I bet it was her friends swiping or she was being a cunt.

Mogs me. All i ever got was bots.

Sounds like bragging

Reported for being a bragging Chad

It's over for you. I got 5 matches on bumble and still only one called me hot :feelsrope:
/s :soy:

I once matched with a land-whale. Because of my premium subscription I gave her and extra 24 hours. She never replied. Because of my premium subscription we re-matched again, I gave her another extra 24 hours. She never messaged me. Pure suicide fuel. I bet chad doesn't pay and gets tones of matches, yet I pay and get cucked.

Online dating is bad.

I have only ever matched with deformed sub 4s and hideous single mothers.

I matched, typed up a huge paragraph about how i like to cook, and various dishes i can make. Guess what she said?? "Yummy" THAT is all you gen when you are ugly. One fucking word. She should have just been honest and said "fuck off creep" ....... I hate online dating.

Slayer here to brag.

I never have been called hotty after a year of futile Bumble use and 5 years of futile Tinder use.