Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got a job

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
Now people have to at least pretend to like me, unless i get fired

Nooo u got a job before me

@zangano1 Have you gotten ze jobbo?

mogs me,
I avoid dental and docctor visits because they may ask what I do for a living,
and I've got nothing

How hard are they cucking you with pay?

How hard are they cucking you with pay?
minimum wage but idc because i actually get some human interaction now, and i'm more doing this to try and pick up at least some fundamental social skills (eye contact, smiling, basic conversations)

Nice, I also got a job not too long ago.
It's shit but I need the insurance they provide to surgerymaxx and to get my mother off my ass.

mogs me,
I avoid dental and docctor visits because they may ask what I do for a living,
and I've got nothing
same position i'm still in pretty much. it's important to cultivate some kind of overt semblance of being normal so thing like that don't happen to you and you can actually operate in society

i'm more doing this to try and pick up at least some fundamental social skills (eye contact, smiling, basic conversations)
Damn you must be very autistic

Damn you must be very autistic
im probably not even autistic it's just all the childhood trauma and scrutiny and abuse i've endured through my school years which makes it extremely hard for me to talk to people. like i think the reason i can't smile is because i had braces for 4 years and i also had yellow teeth the whole time because they're naturally yellow and i couldn't get them whitened so they looked horrific throughout my formative years pretty unlucky

And on the other side of the equation you also have to pretend to like them also.

Time to NTmaxx and pretend you're a normie who likes mainstream music and repeats blue pilled attitudes. It's the only way you'll survive the social landscape of workplaces.