Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got a hair cut today

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Got a haircut today. I had to come in with a mask. THEY DIDNT TAKE CASH (fucking WHAT? A SCREEN AND KEYPAD EVERYONE USES AND PUTS THEIR HAND ON IS MORE SANITARY THAN CASH???)

anyway, They pulled me in to get my haircut and they did fine. It was a foid who did it but atleast it wasn’t one of those gay tranny weirdos. I used to have a barber and it was just a cool old man but he left because the city fucking sucks.

Here’s the kicker though. As I payed I didn’t tip the foid who cut my hair :lul: :lul: :lul: Fuck you dumb bitch.

it sucks tho because my hair is short now. It’s a businessman’s cut kinda deal. It shows my acne pretty bad though.

I cut my own hair

What about dat shower and personality doe?

Here’s the kicker though. As I payed I didn’t tip the foid who cut my hair :lul: :lul: :lul: Fuck you dumb bitch.
20200609 224118

Based, small attack on the foid menace

In America you tip ppl for haircuts??

i havent used physical cash in years, just use my card for everything

tipping culture is so weird
we only occasionally tip delivery people here

Good. Never tip foids.

As I payed I didn’t tip the foid who cut my hair :lul: :lul: :lul: Fuck you dumb bitch.
When I orginally read this thread I was in class and started laughing out loud and all the normies looked at me as if I was insane

I got my hair cut and the cunt who cut it was so unfriendly. She asked what I wanted then zero conversation or banter. I will not be going there again.

Before covid I went there all the time and usually got the fat goth chick with huge tits or the fag. They were both friendly and talkative. But not this whore.

Got a haircut today. I had to come in with a mask. THEY DIDNT TAKE CASH (fucking WHAT? A SCREEN AND KEYPAD EVERYONE USES AND PUTS THEIR HAND ON IS MORE SANITARY THAN CASH???)

anyway, They pulled me in to get my haircut and they did fine. It was a foid who did it but atleast it wasn’t one of those gay tranny weirdos. I used to have a barber and it was just a cool old man but he left because the city fucking sucks.

it sucks tho because my hair is short now. It’s a businessman’s cut kinda deal. It shows my acne pretty bad though.

Good thing I don't have any hair so I can't get a haircut.