Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got a 3 day ban from leddit.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
Some guy (another incel) made a throw away account to message my leddit account to legitimately bully me. I told him it was over for him too and call him a faggot coper. Well reddit saw i said "faggot" in a fucking PM and banned my account for 3 days even though -HE- was the one messaging incel shit. what a fucking FAGGOT.

Ezgif 5 ef01c5c5ff82

faggot detection technology is incredibly advanced these days. i posted an image that had the word "FAGGOT" in it to a facebook comment and got a three day posting ban instantly

Got banned from half of Reddit for posting in r/nonewnormal I'm going to try to see if I can spread the blackpill there since Spez seems to be ok with them for now

faggot detection technology is incredibly advanced these days. i posted an image that had the word "FAGGOT" in it to a facebook comment and got a three day posting ban instantly
It's crazy. Bullying is ok as long as you word things the right way, but the second you say something back IT'S OVER FOR YOU.

Same thing happens on facebook. I told this balding coper (after he spent ages bullying me in a group and saying shitty things about me) to use some of the DOGE coin he got to fixed his fucked up hairline. I also called him a balding soy that looks EXACTLY like the soys pointing meme. This guy, has been doxxing me and LITERALLY LARPING AS ME trying to make trouble despite NEVER talking to me. and I GOT a 30 day ban for saying his bald ass should get a hair transplant with his doge coin and he looks exactly like the bald soyjak. Like, huh??????????

Attachments

• soyspointing.jpg
    soyspointing.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 33
Why do you guys still use plebbit?

It represents everything wrong with current society.

This is an actual picture of Reddit moderators in their office:

IMG 5272

Why do you guys still use plebbit?

It represents everything wrong with current society.
I use it as a means to advance my career by asking for book recommendations and reading interesting articles that get posted here and there.

the real question is: why were you on reddit?

lol got permabanned for saying trannies weren't normal. Redditors need to be summarily executed

I once PM'd a jannie and called her a triggered faggot for banning me. I got my account suspended.

My Reddit username subtly has both “faggot” and “nigger” written in it