Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Got 3 weeks of vacation at the end of the year and idk what to do

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Traveling seems to be a viable option but doing it all alone without a gf is brutal. I wanna visit Med countries but foids there are slutty and hot af as some users here have reported. Tinder? Never got a real match with my own photos. Foods? Yeah foods are nice cope but most quality restaurants are attended bu guests in groups. Just sleeping or reading in the hotel? Why bother spending the money then.

Life as an ugly non-NT man is so brutal that not even a supposedly curing vacation can be enjoyable, kek

Brag brag brag brag brag

Nigga just be grateful you have the financial independence to go wherever the fuck you want some us here can only dream about that
Brag brag brag brag brag

FUCKING JEWS AND CUCKS ITS FRIDAY NIGHT AND I AM ROTTING AT HOME BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS COPE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ALL NORMIES CAN GO OUT WITH FRIENDS AND COPE WHILE I AM ROTTING AT HOME AND PLAY DIABLO 4 WHICH IS SUPERBORING CAUSE I HAVE NO ONLINE FRENS WHO WANTS TOO COPE WITH ME!!! FUCKING GIVE ME THE 9MM KOPFEWEHTABLETTE FUCKING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TOO DRUNKMAXX AND COCAINEMAXX IN 200€ BROTHEL WITH 3 18YO HOOKER WHILE I AM SMOKING CIGAR AND DRINKING WHISKEY CAUSE I DONT CARE OFF MONEY AND SHIET MANG!! BUT WHORES MADE ME SO SUBHUMAN!!!! IF I WAS ATLEAST RICH I COULD DO SOME HIGH TIER LEVEL COPING!!!

Nigga just be grateful you have the financial independence to go wherever the fuck you want some us here can only dream about that
Europe is so fukin small. Going to another country is like crossing a state in the US. I don’t think most UScels here have never been to a state outside his own, kek

Traveling seems to be a viable option but doing it all alone without a gf is brutal. I wanna visit Med countries but foids there are slutty and hot af as some users here have reported. Tinder? Never got a real match with my own photos. Foods? Yeah foods are nice cope but most quality restaurants are attended bu guests in groups. Just sleeping or reading in the hotel? Why bother spending the money then.

Life as an ugly non-NT man is so brutal that not even a supposedly curing vacation can be enjoyable, kek
WITH 3K YOU CAN HAVE BEST QUALITY SECKS IN THAILAND INCLUSIVE HOTEL AND FLY AND EVERY NIGHT HOOKER

Go to SEA like I proposed some time ago

Europe is so fukin small. Going to another country is like crossing a state in the US. I don’t think most UScels here have never been to a state outside his own, kek
You're saying this to a tunisiancel my country is smaller than florida :lul::lul:

Like a great man once said: "A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone"