Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gooks are the ugliest race

You're overweight, which means that your opinion is immediately worthless
I'm not really overweight, only slightly.

You're a basement dwelling hermit loser, so same to you but double.
Animemania didn't even profit Asian males since most Asian anime heroes are wimpy and weak. :feelshaha:
Which is exactly what many young women want today. So yeh you're dumb

Last edited:
I'm not really overweight, only slightly.

You're a basement dwelling hermit loser, so same to you but double.
Sure, bitch tits.
Can you elaborate how anime and kpop benefits the smv of an average 5'8" 60kg framelet ricecel with neotenous features? I'm looking forward to the mental gymnastics.

You do know that there have been some massacres already and they distrust us, do you?

A few decades ago some fishermen killed some of them and after that they refused all contact.

And a few years ago they killed some religious fag.
Nope, peaceful contact has been made decades ago, by a woman and a man.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2W5orcnqf8&ab_channel=ETVAndhraPradesh

They have been isolated for tens of thousands of years and if they have survived that long without us they clearly don't need us, and I would vote to completely leave them alone, as they might get exposed to diseases they have never encountered and be brough to extinction, and this happened before when a British idiot basically took 6 people from the Island to somewhere else, and 2 of them died of diseases they had never seen before because of the isolation. Their immune system is weak because of the lack of contact with the outside world and its diseases, germs, viruses and bacteriae.
The Indian government completely banned people from entering the island, but that does not mean they couldn't change in the future and send some kind of expedition or attempts of contact again, and they also set a 3-mile (4.8km) exclusion zone around the island.
The Andaman Islands (which North Sentinel is part of) is part of India but they have it as a sovereign entity and don't enforce laws there. They have some sort of proximity with the other Andaman tribes, but their languages are very different due to the isolation.

Although it would be curious to know how they live and everything else, it is better to leave them completely alone. There are some other uncontacted tribes around the world though, some of them we only have aerial photographs.

Last edited:
What do you mean nope? Some of them were killed by Indian fishermen, that's literally fact lmfao.
I was not responding to that part, I know all about that. I was talking about the denying of peaceful contacts before, which is why I said "nope", as "nope, there have been several peaceful contacts".
Once the shipwreck happened, they started their iron age and have been using metal arrows since.

True but tbh tbh they still hardmog curries tbh

If I am glad for one thing is that I wasn't born a curry or gook.

I feel sorry for gookcels and currycels it is truly over for them
They also mog sandcels but that doesn't mean they aren't subhuman.

Don't get me wrong, niggers are ugly too but at least they are high T.

Gooks not only look ugly but also feminine as fuck.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Wtf, lmao this nigga

And don't forget that anime fucked them over, because it made millions of retarded whites get yellow fever.

Animemania didn't even profit Asian males since most Asian anime heroes are wimpy and weak. :feelshaha:

But it profited noodle whores immensely.
Anime is so fucking funny when you realize most characters look white. Naruto is a blonde, Ichigo is a ginger, JFL gooks hate depicting their own physical features in their OWN media????:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: Even Sand Niggers get it better, at least Abdul from JoJo and Malik from Yugioh actually LOOK like sand niggers

Egyptian
Marik.png

Ricecels live in the most brutal timeline tbh because noodles smvmog them to a different realm. They get cucked more than curries and blacks. The only reason why those two groups don't get cucked as much as ricecels is because their w*men aren't as desirable as noodles. Brutal
Rice women are the single race who hate their men the most. And I dont mean that in a light way, they actively LOATH their gookness, they hate their features, and they will fuck any other man, be it white, brown, or black, as long as he's not asian. It's genuinley BAFFLING and DEPRESSING just how much resentment they have towards Asian men

G4jnkwe
Irish fino

Last edited:
Noodlewhores are the second hottest race after white bitches. Rice men are still quite a bit better looking than curries

Gooks most certainly do not mog sands. The fact that many MMWF couples exist while AMWF is almost non-existant should tell you enough.

Noodlewhores are the second hottest race after white bitches. Rice men are still quite a bit better looking than curries
Saying noodlewhore is way too wide of a term. Turks mog all other Rices. Japs and Mongols are mid-tier. Chinese are low tier. Malysians/Veitnamese are bottom of the barrel.

Turk asian
Turkgirl
Turkman

How? Do you find sheboons and curry whores and arab foids more attractive?
Arab foids mog noodlewhores. And at least a rare few black foids are actually good looking. Most noodlewhores and junglegooks are ugly without makeup.

Arab foids mog noodlewhores. And at least a rare few black foids are actually good looking. Most noodlewhores and junglegooks are ugly without makeup.
Probably just preference. I don’t find any arab foids or niggresses attractive

arab foids more attractive?
100% Sand women mog Rice women

Blackhijab2
Egyptian6
Libya1
View attachment 522286
Amazigh

arab foids more attractive?

Blackhijab2
Egyptian6
Libya1
View attachment 522286
Amazigh

They all look the same to me with the black hair and eyes
who does?
Turks were originally Mongoloids who escaped Asia, then mixed with Persian and Greek people by the time they settled in Anatolia and converting to Islam.
I'm Turk myself, I'd know. Anatolian Turks do have some mongoloid blood, but mostly still Caucasoid.

Anatolian turks

Last edited:
@TheProphetMuscle The top one is black, not Arab. The second one is just somewhat fat and tomboyish but still mogs the average noodle.
65A9812F DBAA 4372 B985 3E6169D87C20

Keep coping.

View attachment 522282View attachment 522283View attachment 522284View attachment 522286View attachment 522287

View attachment 522282View attachment 522283View attachment 522284View attachment 522286View attachment 522287

who does?

I'm Turk myself, I'd know. Anatolian Turks do have some mongoloid blood, but mostly still Caucasoid.

View attachment 522288
Those foids look almost completely white, like they have a white parent. You can easily cherrypick the best looking examples of any race that are way better looking than the average person of that race. Take this curry for example

Attachments

• 5EA1E23E-56ED-45E7-83F3-8E3071C71BD6.jpeg
    5EA1E23E-56ED-45E7-83F3-8E3071C71BD6.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 24
@TheProphetMuscle The top one is black, not Arab. The second one is just somewhat fat and tomboyish but still mogs the average noodle.
View attachment 522296
Keep coping.
No its a dark arab just like how there are dark curries. I just don’t find most arabic women attractive

Attachments

• 2FC8679A-7C37-47E6-9B5A-08951BA22BD0.jpeg
    2FC8679A-7C37-47E6-9B5A-08951BA22BD0.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 4D77DB17-2BBF-431A-9111-A393E74BCD84.jpeg
    4D77DB17-2BBF-431A-9111-A393E74BCD84.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 13
No its a dark arab just like how there are dark curries. I just don’t find most arabic women attractive
They both still mog noodlewhores
8A4249C8 7109 4A66 927D BF43F7C2BA5B

Also the top one looks Indonesian/South Asian Muslim.

Last edited:
The top one is black, not Arab.
kek did he REALLY confuse a black for an arab? ahahaha :feelshaha:
Those foids look almost completely white, like they have a white parent.
Well they're not. :feelswhat:

Palestinian13
Amazigh6
Yemen6
Yemen9
Oman2
Kurd7
Saudi9
Saudi6

You can easily cherrypick the best looking examples of any race that are way better looking than the average person of that race. Take this curry for example
Everyone knows there are curries that look like this. Bollywood is full of them. Many ethnic groups near the Indus Valley can look like this, if not whiter

Paki1
Paki6
Paki lolis

Schitzo-kun, that woman is clearly a Negroid, not Caucasoid. This is what a dark-skinned Arab looks like. NO Arab is as dark as that green-hijabi girl

Yemen4

They both still mog noodlewhores
View attachment 522309
Also the top one looks Indonesian/South Asian Muslim.
Wouldn't surprise me if he's American :feelswhat: they never understand anything about a race aside from "white, black and chinese"

Last edited:
@tehgymcel420 @Robtical thoughts?

Could be Greek, Phoenician and Berber admixture.
You can see foids that look like that a lot in Egypt, but their hair is more dark.

Gooks most certainly do not mog sands. The fact that many MMWF couples exist while AMWF is almost non-existant should tell you enough.
Where the fuck did you get that many MMWF couples exist? Cope harder.

Lol wut. You don't live in Europe do you?

Sandcels have a huge bad boy reputation here. They dominate rap and crime and are seen as dangerous. Can definitely ascend with German sluts.

Where the fuck did you get that many MMWF couples exist? Cope harder.
Internet, where else would I find this info? :feelshaha:

There's no cope here. Whether male or female, Sand people mog Rice people

Jordan3
Iraq5
Iraq9
Persian1

Sure, bitch tits.
Can you elaborate how anime and kpop benefits the smv of an average 5'8" 60kg framelet ricecel with neotenous features? I'm looking forward to the mental gymnastics.
Average 5'8? I have been around Asian American dudes my whole life as they make up most of my acquaintances. We are on average 5'6 give or take an inch.

I have only seen 1 ricecel in my entire life. they are low T af he didn't even had eyebrows

Average 5'8? I have been around Asian American dudes my whole life as they make up most of my acquaintances. We are on average 5'6 give or take an inch.
Asians are rare where I live. The average zoomer rice in Germany is roughly 5'7"-5'8"