Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gooks are the ugliest race

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Don't get me wrong, niggers are ugly too but at least they are high T.

Gooks not only look ugly but also feminine as fuck.

Gooks are comically subhuman.

Gook men yes. Noodlewhores mog sheboons, abos, and South Indian currywhores into oblivion though.

I agree, ricemen are physically the most subhuman

Kpop is also the shittiest cope Ive ever seen on this forum.

google filipino fat woman if you wanna vomit or lose your appetite

Yeah, they're gross.

DSGJYUM

Big nosed white woman or nothing.

i had to look up what gooks ment

They have disgusting ape face.
They live so far from Africa but they resemble monkeys more than niggers do. China is the origin of evolution.
Niggers can look human just by having average descent face + They already have height with perfect body frame.
Asians are short with weak body frame + sub human faces + weird eye area.+ women have flat asses and tits. They are lost in everything.

Tbh I agree, but if one told me to fuck them I would.

Because I'm not volcel etc

I mean yeah certainly gooks including their women are probably the closest thing to the missing link between ape and man but I’d still fuck their women if had the shot. But even their gorilla looking subfems wouldn’t touch me:feels:

Gook men yes. Noodlewhores mog sheboons, abos, and South Indian currywhores into oblivion though.
cope gook men mog curries and abos tooo. especially Korea=fakecel

Curries are the ugliest. They are feminine and short too. Have bad eye areas. Hairy as fuck. Turd colored skin.

Bad combination of masculine and feminine traits.

Atleast gooks are smart and have nice countries and high technology to cope. All curry countries are trash and poor.

They can also pull off the feminine pretty boy look which curries can't.

You guys are race copes -
Mayo Grannies are the fucking worst . +LOOKS + MENTAL +SPIRITUAL + SOCIAL
CHANGE MY MIND
:chad:
AFTER AGE 12 y.o = SHIT

All white men have going for them is ragefuel .
Rage is more useful than despair , says history .
FAKing DEVILS

Last edited:
Where I am at Mexicans look the most subhuman. Its rare to see a Mexican man over 5'6.

hey op, may your brutal judgement of ricecels help you overcome your alleged incel plight. :feelsokman:

Are there people on this site who cope with that shit? loool :feelshaha:
Sadly there are too many
Gay cherrypicking

Any race can look great when you use top 5%-10% of good-looking people from that race

That's the equivalent to me using a regular white chad to rep all white dudes :feelstastyman:

You're coping if you deny the kpop pill today.

Whole OP is cope

View: https://youtu.be/OkZxAYYB2-s

Kpop is a minority fandom that only lusts for changs :feelstastyman:

Regular, potato faced ricecels with a flat face dont benefit from kpop :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Where I am at Mexicans look the most subhuman. Its rare to see a Mexican man over 5'6.
Which is funny because most of them are not incels.

Looks theory blackpill has taken a severe beating in 21.

And guess what? You still can't get one to ride your dick without paying for it. :feelshaha:

Usually Australian abos are considered to be the ugliest.

Don't get me wrong, niggers are ugly too but at least they are high T.

Gooks not only look ugly but also feminine as fuck.
Gooks have intelligence and are seen as pretty positive in pop culture right now. I think the short end goes to the currycels.

Usually Australian abos are considered to be the ugliest.
Abos became isolated around 58.000 years ago, making them the oldest civilization, they are very isolated genetically speaking, they have preserved pretty much all the traces of ancient humans, huge factor to take into account.

Abos became isolated around 58.000 years ago, making them the oldest civilization, they are very isolated genetically speaking, they have preserved pretty much all the traces of ancient humans, huge factor to take into account.
They look like from another planet lmao

They look like from another planet lmao

View attachment 520203
they have preserved pretty much all the traces of ancient humans
Do you think a civilization that still has almost all ancient genes and traits of the first human civilizations will look like modern humans? Bruh, of course they are going to look like that, like I said they have been isolated 58.000 years ago, and I mean ISOLATED because they have descendants far older than that. They are literally the oldest civilization still existing on earth that preserved their ancient humans look by being genetically and regionally isolated, what do you expect? For them to look like pure white europeans or something? They derive from the first humans bloodlines, if you think ancient humans looked exactly what humans are now... I have bad news for you.

Gooks are comically subhuman.
True but tbh tbh they still hardmog curries tbh

If I am glad for one thing is that I wasn't born a curry or gook.

I feel sorry for gookcels and currycels it is truly over for them

Do you think a civilization that still has almost all ancient genes and traits of the first human civilizations will look like modern humans? Bruh, of course they are going to look like that, like I said they have been isolated 58.000 years ago, and I mean ISOLATED because they have descendants far older than that. They are literally the oldest civilization still existing on earth that preserved their ancient humans look by being genetically and regionally isolated, what do you expect? For them to look like pure white europeans or something? They derive from the first humans bloodlines, if you think ancient humans looked exactly what humans are now... I have bad news for you.
They had it pretty good if you really think about it.

They could just lay in the sun while the rest of the world was forced to compete and adapt.

They had it pretty good if you really think about it.

They could just lay in the sun while the rest of the world was forced to compete and adapt.
They can look like that and have low IQ but they were extreme pioneers for their time, inventing ways to create and harvest crops and even controlled fire for soil fertilization and other purposes.
The same goes for ancient african tribes still existing today that are also among the oldest still existing civilizations on earth, they are isolated genetically and still look like ancient humans from tens and tens of thousand of years ago, and still practice very ancient rituals and go after extremely dangerous wild animals by themselves with nothing more than hand-made tools. That's alpha as fuck, they take on Lions and shit with their hand-made tools, spears and such, most people would not dare to by more than 1km close to them being armed with firearms.
Honestly, I think that is amazing how much contrast there is the world, from people living in mega ultra modern technoligcal cities, to villages, old style medieval cities to people still living in extremely ancient conditions and customs preserving their history and civilization bloodline for tens of thousands of years.

They can look like that and have low IQ but they were extreme pioneers for their time, inventing ways to create and harvest crops and even controlled fire for soil fertilization and other purposes.
The same goes for ancient african tribes still existing today that are also among the oldest still existing civilizations on earth, they are isolated genetically and still look like ancient humans from tens and tens of thousand of years ago, and still practice very ancient rituals and go after extremely dangerous wild animals by themselves with nothing more than hand-made tools. That's alpha as fuck, they take on Lions and shit with their hand-made tools, spears and such, most people would not dare to by more than 1km close to them being armed with firearms.
Honestly, I think that is amazing how much contrast there is the world, from people living in mega ultra modern technoligcal cities, to villages, old style medieval cities to people still living in extremely ancient conditions and customs preserving their history and civilization bloodline for tens of thousands of years.
The Sentinelese will probably survive us all

I bet they are happier too than even millionaires

The Sentinelese will probably survive us all

I bet they are happier too than even millionaires
They have been "peacefully" contacted by now, expect scientists or other people to go there and study them and their bloodline for DNA tracing to trace back their most ancient origins. Even then, I still think they are gonna survive a global collapse. All the isolated islanders willl all probably survive it.

The amount of hatred for Asians and Indians on this forum is ridicilous. Btw, i agree with your point, we have by far the most weird-looking facial structure.

They have been "peacefully" contacted by now
You do know that there have been some massacres already and they distrust us, do you?

A few decades ago some fishermen killed some of them and after that they refused all contact.

And a few years ago they killed some religious fag.

Ricecels live in the most brutal timeline tbh because noodles smvmog them to a different realm. They get cucked more than curries and blacks. The only reason why those two groups don't get cucked as much as ricecels is because their w*men aren't as desirable as noodles. Brutal

Ricecels live in the most brutal timeline tbh because noodles smvmog them to a different realm. They get cucked more than curries and blacks. The only reason why those two groups don't get cucked as much as ricecels is because their w*men aren't as desirable as noodles. Brutal
And don't forget that anime fucked them over, because it made millions of retarded whites get yellow fever.

Animemania didn't even profit Asian males since most Asian anime heroes are wimpy and weak. :feelshaha:

But it profited noodle whores immensely.

And don't forget that anime fucked them over, because it made millions of retarded whites get yellow fever.

Animemania didn't even profit Asian males since most Asian anime heroes are wimpy and weak. :feelshaha:

You're retarded. I mean what you say is kinda true but you're retarded if you don't think asian males have a strong boost today also compared to 10 years ago.

I don't know about that, boyo. Even before anime, noodles had a way higher smv than ricecels. The average anime enthusiast is not good looking enough to fuck "higher value" EA noodles. Chads only watch normie animes like dragon ball or Naruto and they are definitely not weebs.

Have you ever noticed how assertive and masculine MCs always have hunter eyes and white features? They're usually tall and have excellent frames too.
You're retarded. I mean what you say is kinda true but you're retarded if you don't think asian males have a strong boost today also compared to 10 years ago.
You're overweight, which means that your opinion is immediately worthless