Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting gooks are disgustingly ugly

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
This is what the average asian looks like. no wonder im a truecel. its truly over
Ky5vh
E0bec1ff9c8b8193ba143fc0ebd0c807
Sunitha krishnan
Ugly asian hair 400x400

Where is the daily Alphadestiny thread Popbob?

Where is the daily Alphadestiny thread Popbob?
havent watched his most recent livestream yet but once i do there will defiantly be some content coming soon

havent watched his most recent livestream yet but once i do there will defiantly be some content coming soon

Great to hear! Did you changed your workout routine by the way?

the third one aint even a gook lol

wtf i hate asians now!

Great to hear! Did you changed your workout routine by the way?
yeah but i got lazy so i haven't been lifting recently except for pushups, pullups and neck curls which i do every day

yeah but i got lazy so i haven't been lifting recently except for pushups, pullups and neck curls which i do every day

Dont give up your passion, it will make yuo feel a lot worse. Also why dont you focus on lower body more?

Why is everyone sperging over alphadestiny?
Am I missing something?

Dont give up your passion, it will make yuo feel a lot worse. Also why dont you focus on lower body more?
i already have big legs except for my calves which are genetically small

Why is everyone sperging over alphadestiny?
Am I missing something?

Original poster, "Popbob" is known for his AlphaDestiny threads. He hates him because of his mediocre workout plan he followed and his pretentious facade of "alphaness".

i already have big legs except for my calves which are genetically small

However increased hormone segregation caused by working out bigger muscles can help you with all parts of your body. Not to mention you are not doing any core work and calve work which limits your potential.

However increased hormone segregation caused by working out bigger muscles can help you with all parts of your body. Not to mention you are not doing any core work and calve work which limits your potential.
true

Original poster, "Popbob" is known for his AlphaDestiny threads. He hates him because of his mediocre workout plan he followed and his pretentious facade of "alphaness".

Okay ty for filling me in ><

no, every night i just do 50 pullups, 200 pushups and 300 neck curls, mainly to help me fall asleep easier

So, what benefit do you gain from doing these? Why do you exercise to fall asleep?

So, what benefit do you gain from doing these? Why do you exercise to fall asleep?
im low t so i make slow gains, i exercise because other wise it takes me an hour to fall asleep

im low t so i make slow gains, i exercise because other wise it takes me an hour to fall asleep

It is because you are limiting your amount of segregated hormone because of lack of intensity, you keep doing the same exercises that done for endurance. I dont think they will induce the same effects as higher intensity, more varied exercises like plyometrics or weighted isometrics.

You also consume alcohol and meat which can sabotage your hormonal balance.