Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious gook women are overrated

To koniec

To koniec

Rizzed Pupper who will COOK you
★★★★★
Noodles are hideous without makeup and plastic surgery they have subhuman potato faces

young-bae.jpg

just look at this alien looking hideous creature :lul::lul::lul:

:lul::lul::lul: with germanic, slavic women they are most overrated

i can get latinas hype never got noodle hype

they have top tier SMV these days, and literally every race of man tries to noodle maxx. honestly each noodle probably best represents that picture of all the naked guys fighting each other to climb on top of a booty.

yea, latinas are up there for me too. it's just retarded that you have to thugmaxx to ascend with latinas though so that rules me out.

also besides high SMV, and being open to dating all races, men also thirdly flock to noodles because they're easy to ascend with (don't have to thugmaxx, careermaxx, etc)

Last edited:
ya they have top tier SMV these days, and literally every race of man tries to noodle maxx. honestly each noodle probably best represents that picture of all the naked guys fighting each other to climb on top of a booty.

yea, latinas are up there for me too. it's just retarded that you have to thugmaxx to ascend with latinas though so that rules me out.

as i'm typing this, i've come upon the realization that besides high SMV, and being open to dating all races, men also thirdly flock to noodles because they're easy to ascend with (don't have to thugmaxx, careermaxx, etc)
they have top smv cause plastic surgery and kpop and anime, modern asian women don't look like they did 100 years ago, current beauty standard is looking eurasian

asians both males and females have subhuman features

nigga they just flock to them cause they can't get white women

just look at this subhuman

VVW3WZDKQMI6TJTNVAWT6PMW2U.jpg

they have top tier SMV these days, and literally every race of man tries to noodle maxx. honestly each noodle probably best represents that picture of all the naked guys fighting each other to climb on top of a booty.

also besides high SMV, and being open to dating all races, men also thirdly flock to noodles because they're easy to ascend with (don't have to thugmaxx, careermaxx, etc)
also why you defend them ? i know that slav holes are overrated
chinese nationalism muh ? sry bro you guys have subhuman features

Last edited:
they have top smv cause plastic surgery and kpop and anime, modern asian women don't look like they did 100 years ago, current beauty standard is looking eurasian

asians both males and females have subhuman features

nigga they just flock to them cause they can't get white women

just look at this subhuman

VVW3WZDKQMI6TJTNVAWT6PMW2U.jpg
ah. yea white women are pretty high in SMV too. yea white women are actually hard to get for some reason

ah. yea white women are pretty high in SMV too. yea white women are actually hard to get for some reason
only thing going for noodles is neoteny and that's it but at same time their facial features aren't masculine but unasthethic

photo which i posted i actual model all chinese, japanese, korean women are massively want to eurasian

I dunno. A heart shaped face, with porcelain skin on a thin Asian is going to be very high smv

based, they are legit abominations
even the cherrypicked ''stacies'' are filtered to shit and wearing 50 layers of fakeup

Keep coping and cherry picking, light skin asian women have some of the highest SMV in the world

View attachment 502376
This is also a cherrypick :feelsjuice:

And an awful one at that since she's anglefrauding and manipulating lighting in her favor.

She looks bony asf, probably flat chest with no hips. Walking around with an overall boy frame.

Noodles are hideous without makeup and plastic surgery they have subhuman potato faces

young-bae.jpg

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

yeah i wonder how she get to be model

some asian girls are attractive ( i'm talking without plastic srugery ) with plastic surgery they are attractive but really couldn't get better looking foid as model ?

google japanese future prince, his eye are absolutely subhuman

yeah i wonder how she get to be model

some asian girls are attractive ( i'm talking without plastic srugery ) with plastic surgery they are attractive but really couldn't get better looking foid as model ?

google japanese future prince, his eye are absolutely subhuman
Holy fuck, he is indeed sub3, absolute shit tier eye area

I prefer black women.

Most women look like man

yeah he looks like caricature of asian person tbh

best looking asians are mixed

ad9c10dbfc3f3a3a.jpg
1591864872921.jpg

so russians
That just looks like a white person

young-bae.jpg

Yeah no need to cross the pacific ocean when you can just cross the southern border and get a latina

High IQ
Mongoloids are ugly as fuck, they rival niggers in terms of sheer hideousness

Cope. You picked a lower end asian example, and they arent even my first choice. “Latinas” are hideous inside and out. They age very roughly passed their mid 20s, whereas asian women stay youthful well into their 40s.