Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gook jelly

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I was cooking rice last night and am both impatient and retarded so I put too much water in, then left the boiling rice for so long it burned. Frothy rice water spilled out over the edge of the small pot I was using and pooled at the bottom of the stove.

When I came in today to clean the stove there was this oddly sweet smelling jelly left over from when the rice set. I'm not gonna eat that shit because cockroaches will have been all over it, but I think if you added a bit more sweetness to it you would basically have jelly. The smell also reminded me of going to the Asian markets with my dad as a kid and seeing the sweet Vietnamese stuff in bakeries. The stuff that looked like jelly was basically this in smell and texture I swear to God.

Is this how gooks make jelly? If I let the rice water set hygenically in a tray can I eat it? Can I mix a small amount of honey into it before it sets?

sounds nasty ngl