Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Google wants me to Slavmaxx

O

Osman279

Admiral
★★★★
IMG 0457
The video they Advertised to me

View: https://youtu.be/Bqo0Ky35H8M?si=U8Ml7zN4d7zM6mAV

They made sure to show unattractive men talking to hot ass women :feelskek:

@WorthlessSlavicShit thoughts ? ;)

get youtube revanced

@WorthlessSlavicShit thoughts ? ;)
Unsurprising, Slavic women have always been whoring themselves out to foreigners and always will:feelscry::feelsrope::feelsugh:.

Also, your avi's absolute top tier:lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Same bro, stupid jewtube keeps spamming me with slav dating bullshit all the time . I think they know I’m incel guys

Your back :panties:
not exactly
I don't have the same drive to post anymore because I just really have nothing to add
I'll check the what's new page every once in a while but that's it

Same bro, stupid jewtube keeps spamming me with slav dating bullshit all the time . I think they know I’m incel guys
Yeah this basically means Google has you on their incel list. Hope you don't have any social media with your real name associated to it mate. Who knows what the future could bring?

Unsurprising, Slavic women have always been whoring themselves out to foreigners and always will:feelscry::feelsrope::feelsugh:.

Also, your avi's absolute top tier:lul::lul::lul::lul:.
My spanish friend told me the same about spanish foids :feels:

Thanks for complimenting my avi jfl :feelskek:

My spanish friend told me the same about spanish foids :feels:

Thanks for complimenting my avi jfl
Wouldn't surprise me, lots of Medcels and Latincels here have been talking about their foids being similar to Slavic ones.

Yeah this basically means Google has you on their incel list. Hope you don't have any social media with your real name associated to it mate. Who knows what the future could bring?
all my social media is incel forums. And I never, never put my real name anywhere. When I search my name up there’s like a dozen guys out there with the same name as me too. Feelsgood having such a generic NPC name

They want you to waste your money on dating sites there are other scams advertised by yt too

if you're not slaying in the west, what makes you think you'll slay with vladislava or polina?