Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL GOOFY fucking normie doesn't realise he's subfive

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★★
this 30 something year old normie approached a foid at starbucks and forgot he is AT BEST a 4 because of the JBW.

stolen from the beginning of a think before you sleep/rehab room video. lmao this oofy doofy.

Where are all niggers who yapped about light eyes

He is 3/10 at best, just looking at girls is a crime as lvm. Just approach bro, people forget that we are in 2024.

Coloring matters a lot tho, especially in gook countries. This guy could ascend if he dyed his hair blonde and went to SEA.
yeah but in EU it is the other way around. Normal eye colour here is light, so dark eye colour is better in EU

Doesn't really matter. If you are not short and white you always can ascend in asia

Where are all niggers who yapped about light eyes
they are copers, study reveals eye color is like 8th on the list of things people see on your face,
even eyebrows are more important

Stop shaming him.

See this is why we lose. A dumb bitch behave in an unacceptable way and the first thing incels do is shame the guy.

Heres my input on this video :

- guy is completely clueless at 30 yo but perhaps he just doesn’t have the choice : what else can he do ? So he tries

- bro unironically think that “having things in common” matters

- he makes a nice comment and open the door for her, she answered with a bitchy “ cool” right at this point she would have deserved a spit in her face ( don’t do it you’ll be jailed )

- guy can’t read the room and persist by chasing an obnoxious bitch and asking again about her favorite song or something

- the whore completely humiliates him. She would have deserved to be brutally beaten at this point.

The guy is doing everything by the book. He’s going out. He’s having the courage to start a friendly and polite conversation. In return he gets humiliated.

ITS ABOUT TIME WOMEN LEARN TO BEHAVE AGAIN AND THAT WONT HAPPEN WITHOUT PHYSICAL DISCIPLINE

Last edited:
He looks like he works in IT. At least he can moneymax and I bet he does if he can afford to drink at Starbucks regularly, with their overpriced shit coffee.

Brutal. You could be a girl's soulmate, but she won't even want to talk to you if you're physically unattractive. She would sooner date a Chad that is the antithesis of her. I've seen Christian women date atheist Chads and vegan women date hunter Chads.

Looks > Mutual interests and values

No way this isnt staged and he is actually so soy

massive cuck for opening the door for a foid

that's the problem of bluepill, men are victims of it

I dont feel so bad about myself when I see fucking pussies like this bitch

He is 3/10 at best, just looking at girls is a crime as lvm. Just approach bro, people forget that we are in 2024.
Right, at best. Honestly more of a 2/10.

i think i mog this guy

The blackpill saves and ends lives

Mogs me truly

He has zero dark triad traits. No goofy glasses and a biker vest would improve his smv.

He looks too much like a typical soy and probably is one. However, he didn’t do anything wrong in this anecdote. If we lived in a just society he should have been able to rape that whore as punishment

this 30 something year old normie approached a foid at starbucks and forgot he is AT BEST a 4 because of the JBW.

stolen from the beginning of a think before you sleep/rehab room video. lmao this oofy doofy.

View attachment 1226772
Brootal. 30 years and still so clueless.

Brutal. You could be a girl's soulmate, but she won't even want to talk to you if you're physically unattractive. She would sooner date a Chad that is the antithesis of her. I've seen Christian women date atheist Chads and vegan women date hunter Chads.

Looks > Mutual interests and values
A foid's only "interest" is breeding good-looking children.

Christian, vegan doesn't matter. The foid is always interested in alpha genetics.

Brootal. 30 years and still so clueless.
Because for survival purpose I guess. Some guys would just instantly melt and die if they were just a little bit aware of reality

Despite ordering a faggot coffee (real coffee is black) do many people record themselves in their car after an incident?

Why would you want the world to know you as this? That guy needs a steak.

Stop shaming him.

See this is why we lose. A dumb bitch behave in an unacceptable way and the first thing incels do is shame the guy.

- guy is completely clueless at 30 yo but perhaps he just doesn’t have the choice : what else can he do ? So he tries

- he makes a nice comment and open the door for her, she answered with a bitchy “ cool” right at this point she would have deserved a spit in her face ( don’t do it you’ll be jailed )

- guy can’t read the room and persist by chasing an obnoxious bitch and asking again about her favorite song or something

- the whore completely humiliates him. She would have deserved to be brutally beaten at this point.

The guy is doing everything by the book. He’s going out. He’s having the courage to start a friendly and polite conversation. In return he gets humiliated.

ITS ABOUT TIME WOMEN LEARN TO BEHAVE AGAIN AND THAT WONT HAPPEN WITHOUT PHYSICAL DISCIPLINE
Agreed. He just tried to make friendly conversation with a woman as I have many times. Nothing wrong with trying. What is wrong is the toilet getting so bitchy and purposely humiliating him. All she has to do was politely tell him she’s taken or not interested. No justification to humiliate the guy. Every time I tried to make conversation with women, they act a similar way, although not quite this bad. They’ll usually give me one word responses in a condescending tone and not engage. You can tell when they are not receptive, and at that point you know not to ask them out or continue the conversation. See this is what my mother doesn’t understand. She tells me just to talk to women and it will just happen. I have tried that. This isn’t the 1960s where average guys can just chat women up and have them be receptive. She has no concept of how bitchy and entitled modern women are. When I tell her they aren’t receptive and it’s obvious they don’t like me, she tells me it’s all in my head and I should try harder. I already talk about interesting stuff with them. I’ve mentioned that I have a pristine Chevy Camaro muscle car that I take to car shows regularly, and even that doesn’t matter. Meanwhile, Chad can talk about the weather or straight up talk about how sexy she is and it will go well

Stop shaming him.

You have a point, he did have the courage start a conversation with her, but at his age he should have understood she was not interested right away and he kept going for it. The guy might get a very plain looking girl if je is lucky but that is the most.

Jfl subhumans think they can get away with blue eyes :feelskek: Chad can have poopy eyes and still pull