Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodbye.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date

To all the bluepillers here looking at stuff like this as a spectacle or for your entertainment FUCK YOU.

I have a feeling he isn't coming back tomorrow...
I have to wonder how many more of us will have walked that lonely path in the next 5 years.

This is the ultimate last phase of the blackpill; acceptance.....The acceptance of defeat.....The acceptance of Failure as a human being........ The Acceptance of Absolute Ostracization...........The Statement "All things come to an end" comes to mind.... This "existence" we live, it's no life...... when you realize that, you can truly take your existence out of the fray.

Damn, he couldn't wait one more day and do it on 4/20.

R.I.P. Fellow medcel, this world is already fuck up for us meds, when we're ugly there is truly no hope.

I know you can't comment on our threads in the dimension you're in now, but at least view them for us as a guest.

That's two known .co members in a month... April seems to be more brutal than December and February.
I have a feeling 2020 will be the year with the highest number of incel sui notes posted online yet.

this thread saddens me.Not only did a brother commit such an act,but we have brothers here laughing at this and making a ruckus as if this was a circus.Hilarious that you guys call out normies 24/7 but when it comes to one of your own kind suffering you are the first ones to laugh.this shit is beyond sad

If this is serious, I just want to say if you do die I hope whatever is waiting for you is more peaceful then this world.

I really hope isekai's exist for the sake of a lot of us

R.I.P. Fellow medcel, this world is already fuck up for us meds, when we're ugly there is truly no hope.

I know you can't comment on our threads in the dimension you're in now, but at least view them for us as a guest.

That's two known .co members in a month... April seems to be more brutal than December and February.
I have a feeling 2020 will be the year with the highest number of incel sui notes posted online yet.
What with the whole forced isolation thing going on & guys that were coping through distraction of working or whatever now having loads of time on their hands to think about stuff you will see more than usual that can't accept the unhappy circumstances of their life so choose now to stop playing.

Add that the amount of places you'll find ppl is now reduced you'll see more ppl out getting food & it can all be too much seeing the thots or couples everywhere.
Would be nice if what you believe could be where you're sent.

R.I.P.
What with the whole forced isolation thing going on & guys that were coping through distraction of working or whatever now having loads of time on their hands to think about stuff you will see more than usual that can't accept the unhappy circumstances of their life so choose now to stop playing.
I couldn't agree more.

Shit OP isn't back

Fuck he is gone

seems like incel suicides are happening more frequently
R.I.P. my brocel, he shynin in heaven now

Goodbye, enjoy whatever afterlife there may or may not be

see you tomorrow
Lmfao
If this is serious, I just want to say if you do die I hope whatever is waiting for you is more peaceful then this world.
Lol it definitely is. I’ve read a shit ton about people who experienced close to death situations or even we’re clinically dead at some point and all of them described it as very peaceful - a place they definitely wouldn’t wanted to return from.

Last edited:
Every day another death and another debt Society will be footing the bill for. :feelsbadman: Society likes to virtue signal about how it helps those in need.. but those that need help the most never receive it. I feel it is a criminal act.

Find peace brother.

Lol it definitely is. I’ve read a shit ton about people who experienced close to death situations or even we’re clinically dead at some point and all of them described it as very peaceful - a place they definitely wouldn’t wanted to return from.
It is. Sometimes I wish I was still there. It felt like I knew everything that I needed to know.

Last seen at 4:20.

Last edited:
If this wasn't LARP, which I have a feeling it's real, this is probably one of the most brutal suicide threads here, just how short and blunt it is. RIP.

If this wasn't LARP, which I have a feeling it's real, this is probably one of the most brutal suicide threads here, just how short and blunt it is. RIP.
A man succeeds, a woman signal's; suicide.

It is. Sometimes I wish I was still there. It felt like I knew everything that I needed to know.
I don’t think OP passed away though. I am kinda fascinated with death . Some try to die by attempting suicide but they survive. Others (normfags mostly) want to live but they have a brain aneurysm or something like that and just die without symptoms.

Poor guy. Hope you’re resting easy bud.

It was a good kek. :lul:
I don’t think OP passed away though. I am kinda fascinated with death . Some try to die by attempting suicide but they survive. Others (normfags mostly) want to live but they have a brain aneurysm or something like that and just die without symptoms.
I almost died from drowning. Once I was under it felt quite peaceful. Getting to that point was terrifying though. Not being able to breath, feeling my lungs fill with water and thrashing about was quite scary.

OP could be in a coma right now at the hospital

Legit or not everyone who is making fun of him should be ashamed

Possa riposare in pace

Even though the government, feminist roasties, blue check marks, ITcucks, and BrazilianSmegma is laughing right now... at least OP is finally free.

We may have lost a fellowcel but he must be in peace now if he died.
I myself am waiting till the day where I become an utter failure that is FUBAR, then I'd voluntarily leave the world.
Sleep well man. Mogs me because dead

I blame fucking foids and cucks for his death.

Hope he haunts them in his dreams.

RIP
always when good weather kicks in
Wouldn't surprise me.

Imagine watching your foid looksmatch in a sundress and her chadlite boyfriend whilst you're rotting in your room.

Rest in Peace, wherever it may be. Life was not meant to be in this world.

Can a mod @Incels lock this thread & ban the OP please?

Last seen yesterday 5:20am :horror:

Damn he's reslly gone