Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodbye.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
I will soon suffer cardiac arrest or fall into a coma. I took 410 mg of Propranalol. Best of luck everybody, honestly.
Op pray to the lord that he will save you,and pray that you will serve him for he is perfect.

Somebody post a pic of the corpse for confirmation

Assuming he doesn't puke he's done, see you space cowboy.

"I've had loaded guns pointed at me. Embolisms in my lungs, cut throat which hit an artery. Overdose on crystal meth dozen times or more. Had a TIA when I was 22, closest Ive ever been to death."

this is one of op posts.He might not be fucking around

op pray to the lord.please pray

"I've had loaded guns pointed at me. Embolisms in my lungs, cut throat which hit an artery. Overdose on crystal meth dozen times or more. Had a TIA when I was 22, closest Ive ever been to death."

He can't pray when hes dead :feelsseriously:

OP is DEAD
He probably just realized he shouldn't be logged in anymore after the first time people pointed it out, now he's in the thread under incognito or something.

See you tomorrow GrAYcel

He probably just realized he shouldn't be logged in anymore after the first time people pointed it out, now he's in the thread under incognito or something.

Probably this ngl

he does not have time for your words preacherman his lifeless corpse is already rotting away.
He can't pray when hes dead :feelsseriously:

OP didn't even post pics or livestream

:feelsree:

Based off the OP's post history, it looks like he was prescribed Propranolol for blood pressure issues, which makes the chances of lethality giga higher.

RIP

It seems OP has fainted

I will soon suffer cardiac arrest or fall into a coma. I took 410 mg of Propranalol. Best of luck everybody, honestly.

it's either rope or cope anon, you made a wise choice, I envy you.

Based off the OP's post history, it looks like he was prescribed Propranolol for blood pressure issues, which makes the chances of lethality giga higher.

RIP
Fuck

Ah. Interesting. Over for low iq cels who can't even imagine themselves sitting down and actually reading Shakespeare
i cant even read long posts tbh imagine a book
boyo show some respect for a fallen brother please, im gonna rope soon so this hits home, and i'd like to post to say goodbye and would like to get respectful answers if it happens. its the very least you can ask for after a life of lonely suffering and humiliation :cryfeels:

:f: Will not be forgotten OP

Even though you were a greycel

boyo show some respect for a fallen brother please, im gonna rope soon so this hits home, and i'd like to post to say goodbye and would like to get respectful answers if it happens. its the very least you can ask for after a life of lonely suffering and humiliation :cryfeels:
Hey, sorry your life has reached the depths of despair point that you're gonna check out early, you have your reasons & if you can't avoid it; do it your way with or without any statements of intent you feel you have to. Hope you get a better roll next go around if you're unable to avoid the loop. I got you bro'.

predator_handshake.jpg

Yeah, fuck the people in this thread who wanted to make it into a spectacle tbh.

Hey, sorry your life has reached the depths of despair point that you're gonna check out early, you have your reasons & if you can't avoid it; do it your way with or without any statements of intent you feel you have to. Hope you get a better roll next go around if you're unable to avoid the loop. I got you bro'.

predator_handshake.jpg
thanks boyo

predator_handshake.jpg
Cope, he is going to reincarnate, the cycle never ends.

:f::f::feelsbadman:

thanks boyo
No problem man, if we can't even be there for other incels in even the tiniest of ways then we ain't no better than those that hate us. I can't believe the cynical lack of caring, frenzied bloodlust the average person has in this current age, it's troubling; everything is so superficial & one sided.

Cope, he is going to reincarnate, the cycle never ends
Something to strive for, who wants to keep being a pawn on the chequered board, you go in the box & come out to to be chewed up & spat out all over again; that ain't living man.