Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Goodbye buddy boyos

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I might less than 2.5 PSL in looks, but my family is pretty rich, they are giving me gazillions of NTD as compensation of being truecel

Goodbye poorf#ggots i'm going to get my Vietnamese wife!

Still waiting for that ER

YIKES! Who would have guessed that welath could have saved one of the biggest truecels of this site?

If more Rice males did this, the average IQ of SEA would increase.

I might less than 2.5 PSL in looks, but my family is pretty rich, they are giving me gazillions of NTD as compensation of being truecel

I get paid 200$ a month.

My snack bill is bigger than that how the fuck you even live? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Bro your replies always crack me up.

Shit economy. That's why I get paid this much

Vietnamese wife?! Better not be my oneitis :feelsdevil:

why dont u marry a curry women then? she will stay loyal :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Good luck :feelsYall:

See you tomorrow

I had some Vietnamese friends. Many of them were good and intelligent people.

You also Vietkieucel? Wanna meetup?

Well. Good for you I guess.