Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goodbye brocels

NMM

NMM

Naturepilled
-
I decided that I want to leave this forum for now and the reason for that is simply the fact that there is not much left to discuss, everything has already been said and instead of doom scrolling here while not even posting Im going on one last self improvement journey with surgerymaxxing and geomaxxing, and if that doesn't work Im just going to rope, as simple as that. I wish you all luck and goodbye once again.

xD focus on yourself, if you have hope left you should pursue it okay?

Goodbye GrAY

Goodbye, CIA

See you tomorrow.

goodbye brother

I decided that I want to leave this forum for now and the reason for that is simply the fact that there is not much left to discuss, everything has already been said and instead of doom scrolling here while not even posting Im going on one last self improvement journey with surgerymaxxing and geomaxxing, and if that doesn't work Im just going to rope, as simple as that. I wish you all luck and goodbye once again.

No surgery for your face

ive never seen you before

there's plenty to discuss lol. blackpill is timeless and applies to nearly every area of life. the situations where it applies are infinite.

good luck on your journey though maybe you can ascend

^damn this nigga halo maxxing with a mademoiselle tesserande pic sheeeeit mang that's highiq :feelsthink::bigbrain::feelscomfy:
April fools is over soon, Tisserandcel will be back tomorrow

Won't be missed gray