Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope good video game

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I don't find any video game that is powerful enough to make me cope like I used to when I was a child.

Name one EXCELLENT video game you played in the last month and that you would recommend to a fellow incel with 0 will to live.

just smoke weed and play some gamez :feelsLSD:

play garfield cart and eat sum cim

Dying Light

The second one is coming out in a couple of weeks.

I don't find any video game that is powerful enough to make me cope like I used to when I was a child.

Name one EXCELLENT video game you played in the last month and that you would recommend to a fellow incel with 0 will to live.
I think there was a game where you sh—t gay people or sjws

It has very good parkour, good combat, diverse enemies and a very nice atmosphere.
Even AAA games such as witcher III or horizon zero dawn didn't make me cope despite all their objective qualities.

will try it though tbh.

Play Hatred, Postal series or Manhunt to let off steam and take on the world.

Games have lost their luster with me recently.

I've been playing older games that I never got around to; like Pikmin. It has kept me occupied for sure.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is a masterpiece but quite slow paced and must be played that way. To make things better it has a fantastic gore system and a world you can immerse yourself in :)

Skyrim is obviously great for immersion. Just download some mods and roleplay as whoever you choose to be.

As the other cel said, Dying Light is great as well. Mainly cos of its atmosphere, gore and gameplay.

Metal Gear Solid V is really good, the story isn't as good as other metal gears but the gameplay is phenomenal.

My personal favourite game right now is Bloodborne (my new favourite game ever) but it's a playstation exclusive. If you don't have a playstation then just buy dark souls on pc (same creator). People meme it for being too hard but it's gameplay is good and lore is incredible.

As you can see gaming is my favourite cope :feelsLSD::dab: but my tastes can be kinda niche so you may not like these games as much as I do.

Play Hatred, Postal series or Manhunt to let off steam and take on the world.
Another good one is Splinter Cell: Conviction.

You kill squad after squad of fed and mercenary scum.

I played the old point and click adventure game Sanitarium. Really good game.

GTA V
story mode

csgo if ur from europe

You can't go wrong with Dark Souls games.

Love replaying the Arkham games. Especially city. Would recommend if never played. So much fun packed in one series:heart::)
csgo if ur from europe
What’s with Europeans and csgo :feelswhere:

Dragon Quest VII.

Gta 5 Fivem you can role play stuff

GTA V is utter garbage, play IV instead. Video games nowadays are boring, not one has drawn me for longer than 10 hrs which is why I just replay old classics.

That can’t be a real game :feelskek:
Manhunt is a classic fuck yeah
Garfield Kart: Furious Racing

Old School RuneScape, you can sink 1000s of hours into that game

GTA 4 is the only decent videogame I would recommend.

GTA 4. Great story and fun realistic open world gameplay

Dark Souls, Salt & Sanctuary, DotA,

Skyrim is good, but only with mods.

Skyrim is good, but only with mods.
Based, though I've played ten thousant gorillon hours on modded skyrim and now it feels like going to work.

Based, though I've played ten thousant gorillon hours on modded skyrim and now it feels like going to work.
Damn, I know that feel. Every consecutive playthrough makes the map feel smaller and smaller and I've roleplayed nearly every possible archetype. I'm currently doing a DIO playthrough, there's a mod that let's you completely freeze time for a few seconds. Overpowered but fun to fuck around with.

Fallout:New Vegas

0,nothing that's currently available interests me,i hope that Elden Ring will bring back some of that joy that i used to have when i was playing video games.