Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Good suicide methods

Darkcel71

Darkcel71

Self-banned
-
What will kill me i want to shoot myself but i cant get a gun here. Should i Jump from a high building? I know one and i can get on top:feelscry:

How old are you? If you’re in your teens or early 20s then I think you should wait until you’re a bit older to make a decision like that

Im in my teens
Yea wait until you’re a little older bro. I tried to kill myself in my teens and it was a terrifying experience and made me realize im not quite ready to die yet

Don’t want to see a brocel die, but if you must then you can jump off a building 48 feet or higher, jump in front of a fast moving train. Or go into a gun range and use the gun on yourself.

Not worth it brocel. You have much to live for. Life isn’t all about being able to attract foids. I read your other post, I was in your shoes once. I am also subhuman looking and will probably be single forever but idc. You should find some good copes to get your mind off it. What makes you think you need to commit suicide?
I have body dysmorphia and depression , and i have no one to talk about it.

What will kill me i want to shoot myself but i cant get a gun here. Should i Jump from a high building? I know one and i can get on top:feelscry:
GO ER

The actually effective methods are either gunshot through the mouth, or if that isn’t an option, then hanging is the second most effective.

Don't do it but if you have to I would say hang yourself. But I really hope that you don't do it. I also have suicidal thoughts, but that's when I distract myself like playing games, listening to violent music or smoking some weed. You need to find something that distract you from these thoughts.

Not assisting you but if I commit suicide soon it'll be by hanging :feelsrope:

Suicide by hanging is one of the least efficient methods and can take up to 10 minutes of excruciating pain before it actually kills you. Would be much easier and less painless to lay in front of a train
Geez man... My plan B was a massive shot of heroin. Whatchu think

Why rope when you can enjoy other stuff? Few months ago I immersed myself in playing video games. I played RDR2 for the first time and it was the best experience ever. I also finished Hitman triology.

Moneymaxing is much more important but if you're an oldcel like me and lowiq there are some nice copes out there that can keep you busy.

Not to mention I live in Iran with a salary of less than 200 dollars

SN seems to be the recommended method these days, im sure you can find info on other sites

Suicide by hanging is one of the least efficient methods and can take up to 10 minutes of excruciating pain before it actually kills you. Would be much easier and less painless to lay in front of a train
That's true yes, but there's also a method that can break your neck

40940.jpg
37325.jpg

ER first, that's what will I do in minecraft.

Im in my teens
mod is right, reach at least 25yo before making such decision, you never know where life might lead you until then or you might find a purpose to live for

I wish I was suicidal and blackpilled as a teenager. Roping as a 19 year old incel sounds less pathetic than roping as a 30 something year oldcel.