Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Good sources of vegetarian protein

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
As the curries on this forum know, vegetarian Indian diet is complete and utter shit in terms of protein. According to my height and weight I need 80-90 gm of protein everyday. Currently I get about 40 gm a day. Are there any good vegetarian foods that I can eat to get more protein? My parents won’t let me eat non-veg
@Legendarywristcel @Caesercel @ReconElement @Lookscel

Last edited:
lentil and since your diet lacks meats it prob lacks iron
it helped me when i was extremely anemic

As the curries on this forum know, vegetarian Indian diet is complete and utter shit in terms of protein. According to my height and weight I need 80-90 gm of protein everyday. Currently I get about 40 gm a day. Are there any good vegetarian foods that I can eat to get more protein? My parents won’t let me eat non-veg
@Legendarywristcel @Caesercel @ReconElement @Lookscel
Absolutely no idea because im not a gymcel and above all im not a vegetarian

Soy chunks maybe :lul:
They're a good vegetarian source of protein.

If you are vegetarian not vegan then you could try whey.

lentil and since your diet lacks meats it prob lacks iron
it helped me when i was extremely anemic
My haemoglobin is actually 16 so I’m not anaemic
If you are vegetarian not vegan then you could try whey.
They won’t let me get whey protein either. They think it’s steroids :lul:
Are you looking for vegetarian or vegan?

Eggs are vegetarian and a great source of complete animal protein.
Just vegetarian (out of compulsion not choice) I drink milk and eat 3 eggs a day.
Are they on your back 24/7 ?
Pretty much yeah

check the ferritin levels , mine was 7 almost died from it
better check than be sorry

PROTEIN

rentokil-pestaurant-36.jpg

I dont eat non-veg except for eggs. You can get decent level of proteins from lentils, peanut butter, cottage cheese, etc.

spinach, watercress, butter beans are all good protein sources.

Try cottage cheese because its low fat. If you are eatting tonnes of eggs milk and peanut butter you might just get fat.

Just eat meat. I also feel bad for the animals but this is the world we live in, animals eat other animals. It won't be like that in the millenium when Jesus restores the earth.

It's very very tricky to get some nutrients without eating meat, it's easier to get supplements.

Just eat meat. I also feel bad for the animals but this is the world we live in, animals eat other animals. It won't be like that in the millenium when Jesus restores the earth.

It's very very tricky to get some nutrients without eating meat, it's easier to get supplements.
I’m not a vegetarian by choice. I dont give a shit about muh environment and muh planet. I would eat meat everyday if I could but my parents won’t let me for some stupid religious reason

I’m not a vegetarian by choice. I dont give a shit about muh environment and muh planet. I would eat meat everyday if I could but my parents won’t let me for some stupid religious reason
How old are you?

Your problem isn't your diet it's you helicopter parents, you need to do something about it.
Yeah, he needs to confront his parents about this, if not about eating meat then about the shit diet he is currently on. He should throw a tantrum and just refuse to eat. I know this type of Indian parent that insist on their kids eating so and so and not allowing them to skip lunch if the kid wants to lose weight or something.

How old are you?
I’m 17 turning 18 this year
Your problem isn't your diet it's you helicopter parents, you need to do something about it.
Yeah, he needs to confront his parents about this, if not about eating meat then about the shit diet he is currently on. He should throw a tantrum and just refuse to eat. I know this type of Indian parent that insist on their kids eating so and so and not allowing them to skip lunch if the kid wants to lose weight or something.
I cant do anything about them. I’ve thrown tantrums, tried to compel them with science but it yielded nothing. Once i dropped to 23% BF and my mother literally went ballistic complaining about now malnourished I look and so on. I’m currently at 30% my mother thinks it’s ideal.
Can you hide it in your room?
I don’t have a room of my own but I probably could hide it, the problem is it’s really fucking expensive and I have no way of making money

I’m 17 turning 18 this year

I cant do anything about them. I’ve thrown tantrums, tried to compel them with science but it yielded nothing. Once i dropped to 23% BF and my mother literally went ballistic complaining about now malnourished I look and so on. I’m currently at 30% my mother thinks it’s ideal.

I don’t have a room of my own but I probably could hide it, the problem is it’s really fucking expensive and I have no way of making money
Just go on a hunger strike and refuse to eat more than you want, you cannot deal with such people nicely. Indians are quite retarded for believing this retarded shit about being fat, your parents will get used to it sooner or later.

Just go outside and eat a burger bro.
I’m not allowed to ‘loiter’ around in public plus I dont get pocket money or anything
Just go on a hunger strike and refuse to eat more than you want, you cannot deal with such people nicely. Indians are quite retarded for believing this retarded shit about being fat, your parents will get used to it sooner or later.
I’m hoping I can get into a good college far from my home next year. But if I have to stay at home then I’ll do this

I’m not allowed to ‘loiter’ around in public plus I dont get pocket money or anything
Stricts me. Is your family muslim or what? Where are you from?

Curry family from India.
That explains a lot. Are there even burgers there? Since cows are sacred and all.

Also, sorry you had to go through that. Being forced into a false religion by your family must feel terrible. My family is also entirely into false religions (spiritism and catholicism), but at least they never forced me into those.

That explains a lot. Are there even burgers there? Since cows are sacred and all.

Also, sorry you had to go through that. Being forced into a false religion by your family must feel terrible. My family is also entirely into false religions (spiritism and catholicism), but at least they never forced me into those.
We have chicken and mutton burgers. No pork or beef tho. They dont force religion on me but rather these stupid religious ’rules’ like vegetarianism

rice and bean make complete protein.

Peas, soy
Just eat meat. I also feel bad for the animals but this is the world we live in, animals eat other animals.
Tbh especially if you are poor or have faggy relatives. No ethical consumption under the carnivorist antiecological paradigm.

Eggs are a good source of protein and other important nutrients.

Is there a way you can steal money from them and sneak outside to eat meat?

I did not get notification for this. Anyway all the above mentioned options are good. Egg white(if parents allow), lentil, soy chunks, cottage cheez, cheese, whey. Don't use whey protien if you are not gymcelling.

Personally I never checked protien levels in diet. Just ate whatever was there. I still don't micromanage my intake. I have a mostly vegetarian diet too but I wouldn't know if I was protien defecient. I guess I'm not.
I get mogged in ways I never thought I could be.
:lul:
I quite like soy.
:soy:
Once i dropped to 23% BF and my mother literally went ballistic complaining about now malnourished I look and so on. I’m currently at 30% my mother thinks it’s ideal.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:fucking lmfao. This thread turned unintentionally hilarious.

Daddies Cummies

Nutritional yeast, man. 50g of protein for each 100g, a good amount of iron, and, sometimes, it is enriched with B12. Also, you should calculate the amount of protein you need increasing it a 25% because of the blocking effects of phytates.
I bet the bioavailability is pretty shit tho

Peanuts are the only plant I know of besides literal soy that has a lot of protein

Liquid egg whites are 83% protein and egg protein (albumin) is the most bioavailable protein on earth. It is in fact used as the point of reference for biovailability, having a score of 100.

The only protein that is slightly bioavailable is whey isolate (a processed protein, actually a type of albumin too iirc) so no real food in the entire world beats egg whites

But I don't know if liquid egg white drinks are a thing in curryland. It is a vegetarian option though @Liszt @soymonkcel

It also tastes fairly good btw

Last edited:

Interesting Ill check it out:feelsokman:
Liquid egg whites are 83% protein and egg protein (albumin) is the most bioavailable protein on earth. It is in fact used as the point of reference for biovailability, having a score of 100.

The only protein that is slightly bioavailable is whey isolate (a processed protein, actually a type of albumin too iirc) so no real food in the entire world beats egg whites

But I don't know if liquid egg white drinks are a thing in curryland. It is a vegetarian option though @Liszt @soymonkcel

It also tastes fairly good btw
I eat 4 eggs a day, is that good enough?

eat boiled/raw eggs

Doesn't match the one of red meat, that's for sure. Yeast has it's own type of fiber, but at least it doesn't have phytochemicals that act as antinutrients. And its proteins have a good level of all 9 essential aa. Nutritional yeast insn't perfect, but it's fine to add a lil' bit.

That's right. Haven't tried it, tho: I'm vegoon, not vegetarian.
Why are you vegan it’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard

You don't need 90g of protein per day unless you're gymcelling lol. In case you are: Caesin, peas, almonds, a lot of pulses tend to be protein rich. Peanut butter is your best bet after protein powders tbh.

LOLLLL WTTF :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: this shit is hilarious

I'm from a curry family too but not hindu and from the US. We're no where near anything like this wtf :lul:

If you're are a curry you have to avoid meat because it unlockes your super murder powers. (Similar to all them sacrifices... Except then eaten raw)