Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion good points made on Tucker Carlson Today regarding economic shittyness making people prone to burni-it-down attitudes

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Obviously the guy is talking from normy perspectives (ie has a wife, lamenting only having 1-2 kids instead of 3+, renting home instead of owning home) but still taps into how things are getting shittier for normies, which I think in a way taps into how they are also getting shittier for us.

The basic concept makes sense: things get volatile, people are open to burning shit down when life is shitty and they're not accepted into society and allowed to thrive in it and achieve their dreams.

This is obviously amplified if you have 0 kids and not even a wife and maybe can't even rent a decent house and instead can only rent a room or be homeless.

The American Dream is dead: where are my home, 2.5 children, and white picket fence?:feels:
I hope these normies live in pods, eat bugs, and die childless.
UT1tyfVI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXB5ivW6PbE

1000 is expensive and that's all you get?

at least in japan when you rent holes they have doors

lel bummer just proves how non-srs they are about this shit, it's a massive troll we won't call them on

reminder to call that Floyd died of a Fentanyl+Covid combination: CCP killed him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back