Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good or neutral or bad/chaotic or peaceful test.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★

Post your results, lets see if people here differ or have simillar moralities.

I got true neutral

Last edited:
The site doesn't load for me

I’m lawful good

I know nothing about DnD but I suppose most of these are fairly simple questions for me to answer.

I got Lawful Neutral, whatever that means…

I know nothing about DnD but I suppose most of these are fairly simple questions for me to answer.

I got Lawful Neutral, whatever that means…
This is not a DnD test, this is a morality test, but they indicate you a DnD test (idk why).

Well, it means you obbey justice and you want order, not a chad morality unfortunately, more like a betabuxxer morality

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

I got chaotic evil :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Test is soy as fuck and crap, I got chaotic evil but I didn’t even answer edgily. It gives you questions like disliking/being indifferent to randoms (but keeping friends and family close) and hating your current govt and makes you evil for thinking those 2 are ok.

I'm not understanding the difference with the top two options other than one say I have.
Wanting such a romance and saying it's ideal if achievable sounds like both liking and wanting, if achievable.

Last edited: