Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Good news

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
So I discovered my grandad (dads side) didn’t even bald till his 70’s when he lost some hair on his crown. Now my dad didn’t start balding till his 50’s and even then I’d say he is like Norwood 2.5. So my grandpa(moms side) didn’t bald even when he was in his 50’s and only one of my uncles on my moms side didn’t start balding till his 40’s, I think I’m safe. I thought all my uncles were bald but my mom just said they cut their hair low (hope it’s not cope). Only thing that is ever going for me, I’m like Norwood -0.5 because my hairline is very forward. It’s more forward than the average person

I’ll never go bald as my hair grows extremely fast. I can literally cut it all off and it’ll grow all back quickly. But people say they don’t like my long hair

Braggarts.is.

So I discovered my grandad (dads side) didn’t even bald till his 70’s when he lost some hair on his crown. Now my dad didn’t start balding till his 50’s and even then I’d say he is like Norwood 2.5. So my grandpa(moms side) didn’t bald even when he was in his 50’s and only one of my uncles on my moms side didn’t start balding till his 40’s, I think I’m safe. I thought all my uncles were bald but my mom just said they cut their hair low (hope it’s not cope). Only thing that is ever going for me, I’m like Norwood -0.5 because my hairline is very forward. It’s more forward than the average person
Nice

So u are saying Nigger u are as hairy as a chimp