Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good news.. Philippines birthrate tanked over last few years

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Philippines fertility rate 2011: 2.32
Philippines fertility rate 2021: 1.58

Philippines net births minus deaths 2011: 1,248,000
Philippines net births minus deaths 2021: 485,000

I talked to a Filipino and he said there is so many people on this small islands that there is no room.

I talked to a Filipino and he said there is so many people on this small islands that there is no room.
Less ricecels the better, it’s not like any of them are even going to breed so what’s the point of having millions pop out every year?

Less ricecels the better, it’s not like any of them are even going to breed so what’s the point of having millions pop out every year?

Ya that is the real saving souls. Even though I like them like the Japanese, I don't want someone to be born and then never get to have sex and love.

Ya that is the real saving souls so they die out. Even though I like them like the Japanese, I don't want someone to be born and then never get to have sex and love.
The Japanese are my favourite Asians but my god do their conditions look awful, imagine being born in a society where you spend all of your childhood studying relentlessly, only to end up as another rat working 16 hour shifts in a concrete tower for your boss, only to go to sleep in an empty bed. As much as I love the Asians I just don’t want them to be forced to suffer, so them not breeding is a good thing.