Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good movies about loners weirdos and creeps?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I just noticed pretty much 100% of the movies I like are about loners and weirdos. They are the only ones I can truely identify with. Can you recommend any similar movies?

Taxi Driver - Loner that eventually shoots up a hostle to clean up the filth from the streets. He protects the whores though probably because it was the only way to get the movie accepted by society. Obviously since the whores are part of the filth this doesnt make sense but I guess they had to make it this way or they would have gotten legal trouble.

I am Legend - Dude is alone in a world full of monsters then decides to kill the monsters via a suicide attack in order to save the world. Great from a metaphoric point of view.

Donnie Darko - Mentalcel that eventually decides to travel back in time in order to kill himself. He is chad though and was close to getting laid so that is kinda stupid. Still pretty decent weirdo movie.

Ghost Dog - Niggercel who goes full samurai mode on the mafia.

John Wick - Some kids break into his house and kill his dog and steal his car. Kids belong to the mafia. He shoots up the entire mafia.

Moon - Dude lives alone on the moon and realizes he is just a clone and his life is a fucking joke.

Ghost Dog - Niggercel who goes full samurai mode on the mafia.
I recommend reading Roger Ebert's review of this movie. It's uncanny how well he sums up Ghost Dog's utter loneliness.
& great example on your part, I can't think of a better one at this time.

Her was pretty good. Guy got cucked by a computer JFL

Zero Day is perfect

I would also like to know. It would even be better if they ended up with a cute foid

Ghost world, oldcel meets a goth girl and fuck her at the end.

This is exactly what your looking for op

I highly recommend this film,its about a serial killer recounting his life to the ancient greek poet vergil on his way to hell.Its very violent tho since its a lars von trier film and contains child and foid mutilation.On the day of its release people walked out of the theaters because of how gory it is

Last edited:
I’ve been meaning to watch John Wick.

Super Bad

also Prison School

I highly recommend this film,its about a serial killer recounting his life to the ancient greek poet vergil on his way to hell.Its very violent tho since its a lars von trier film and contains child and foid mutilation.On the day of its release people walked out of the theaters because of how gory it is

Sounds good will watch

virgin mountain is also good

I've heard crumb is really good. I have it on my watching list.

Taxi Driver (1976)

Taxi Driver (1976)
Great movie. I love when he decides to get in shape he says: There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.
Although he's not exactly looks maxxing, I wrote that down in my notes. I found it motivating.

Polytechnic (2009) never seen it yet but it's about the shooter who killed a bunch of foids.

I can't remember its name, but there's a movie about an oldcel who works at a photo developing shop. A stereotypical perfect couple go to his shop to get their photos developed by him and he sees photos of them together with their son and develops an obsession with them and starts to stalk them. Good watch, would probably watch it again if I could remember its name.

I don't really watch many western movies and shows, but try Mr. Robot and Blade Runner 2049

The Klass, they even go ER at the end of the movie

But good luck finding it in english

My friend dahmer about a sociopath killer

First Reformed
Bringing Out The Dead
Straw Dogs
Le Samourai
Leon The Professional
Drive
Her
The 400 Blows
Solaris
Harold and Maude
Anomalisa
One Hour Photo
Tony Takitani
Bullhead
Vital
Pi
He Was A Quiet Man
The Station Agent
Dead Man
Falling Down
Naked
Into The Wild
The Machinist
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring
Gran Torino
Wild Strawberries
Leaving Las Vegas
Mary and Max
Mister Lonely
World's Greatest Dad
Melancholia
The House That Jack Built
Synecdoche, NY
Donnie Darko
May
Audition
Welcome to the Doll House (or any Solondz)
The Road
Minus Man
You, Me, and Everyone We Know
The Noah
Valhalla Rising
Ben X
Punch Drunk Love
Buffalo '66
Badlands
The Master
Barton Fink
Midnight Cowboy
American Psycho
Nightcrawler
The Hunt
The Wrestler
He Never Died
Love Liza
American Splendor
The Man Who Sleeps
Bronson
Edmond

I could go on..

Last edited:

I saw it it's a Chad this girlfriend was hypnotized by his looks

I can't remember its name, but there's a movie about an oldcel who works at a photo developing shop. A stereotypical perfect couple go to his shop to get their photos developed by him and he sees photos of them together with their son and develops an obsession with them and starts to stalk them. Good watch, would probably watch it again if I could remember its name.
One Hour Photo (2002)

stop watching anime goys

about a complete incel/serial killer. i only saw it once like 10 years ago but i remember a scene where he goes to sleep and cuddles with 1 of his rotting corpses. lel

also its been mentioned already, but leon the professional is about an autistic incel/hitman. hes like a 40 year old man who almost develops a relationship with a 12 year old natalie portman :feelskek: and damn near falls in love with her. but its actually one of the greatest movies ever made (probably my favorite) and should be watched whether its about incels or not

Nightcrawler. It's about a lonely sociopath.

Harold and Maude (1971) Young incel fucking a 80yo foid.
The Virgin Suicide (1999) A bunch of incels are trying to get the JBs next door. Only Trip Fontaine is slaying.
Napoleon Dynamite (2004) How mouth breathing would ruin your life. You'd learn how to cope with your ethnik friend.

That horror comedy voices with Ryan reynolds.

isn't that the same guy that made the suifuel nymphomaniac series?

watch true detective season 1 one of the Main actors is a lonely pessimist

(There are some bluepills in these)
The Dirties
The Island 2018
Her
King of Pigs
Night at the Muesem
The Greasy Strangler
The Class
Gummo
Mister Lonely
Zero Day
Buzzard
The Man Who Sleeps
Goodbye, Draagon Inn
Air Doll
Wild Strawberries
Solaris
Paris, Texas

School shooting movies that are laughably bad:
Duck! The Carbine High Massacre
I Am Not Ashamed
Elephant

First Reformed
Bringing Out The Dead
Straw Dogs
Le Samourai
Leon The Professional
Drive
Her
The 400 Blows
Solaris
Harold and Maude
Anomalisa
One Hour Photo
Tony Takitani
Bullhead
Vital
Pi
He Was A Quiet Man
The Station Agent
Dead Man
Falling Down
Naked
Into The Wild
The Machinist
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring
Gran Torino
Wild Strawberries
Leaving Las Vegas
Mary and Max
Mister Lonely
World's Greatest Dad
Melancholia
The House That Jack Built
Synecdoche, NY
Donnie Darko
May
Audition
Welcome to the Doll House (or any Solondz)
The Road
Minus Man
You, Me, and Everyone We Know
The Noah
Valhalla Rising
Ben X
Punch Drunk Love
Buffalo '66
Badlands
The Master
Barton Fink
Midnight Cowboy
American Psycho
Nightcrawler
The Hunt
The Wrestler
He Never Died
Love Liza
American Splendor
The Man Who Sleeps
Bronson
Edmond

I could go on..
Nice list.

this ER approved film

Falling down is great. Especially the park scene with the homeless guy. We are all not economically viable.

Encapsulates the pointlessness and frustration of being an average male.

the clovehitch killer ,the poughkeepsie tapes.killers (2014) Japanese/Indonesian movie.I just love watching serial killer movies from the pov of the killer