Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good morning thread.

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Loser, barely human.
★★★★★
Making a "good morning" thread to say good morning to everyone. I used to make "comfymaxxing" threads, I plan to still do this, but this is another form of that, just for daytime instead of nighttime. Also, even if it's not morningtime for you, please feel free to still join the thread.

What is everyone up to today? I may play some games, I started a game called "wuthering waves" recently which is similar to Genshin Impact. It's alright so far, it's really similar to Genshin Impact so Idk. I prefer the sunny and bright visuals of Genshin but the combat system in Wuthering Waves is better.

I am also aiming to go outside today and to be in the warm sun.

it's 17:01 for me, it's over, what time is it? I've been playing hotline miami on my vita and it's soo fun ngl. When I get back home, I'm gonna play fortnite and finish Alan Wake 2 major lifefuel for me

Making a "good morning" thread to say good morning to everyone. I used to make "comfymaxxing" threads, I plan to still do this, but this is another form of that, just for daytime instead of nighttime. Also, even if it's not morningtime for you, please feel free to still join the thread.

What is everyone up to today? I may play some games, I started a game called "wuthering waves" recently which is similar to Genshin Impact. It's alright so far, it's really similar to Genshin Impact so Idk. I prefer the sunny and bright visuals of Genshin but the combat system in Wuthering Waves is better.

I am also aiming to go outside today and to be in the warm sun.
I woke up later because I was so drunk last night. My head feels okay though so I'm happy

it's 17:01 for me, it's over, what time is it? I've been playing hotline miami on my vita and it's soo fun ngl. When I get back home, I'm gonna play fortnite and finish Alan Wake 2 major lifefuel for me
nice! I just finished hotline Miami, starting the second one lately. It’s so good.

Good morning brocel.

I'm playing fallout 3 and listening to some trap metal on Spotify

nice! I just finished hotline Miami, starting the second one lately. It’s so good.
Based, I think I'm on the 5th ish mission. I don't want to rot too much jussssssst yet. I want it to be semester break and I can rot for a full two months

Good morning
It’s 17:05 for me as well
I watched a video on Maximilien Robespierre, fucked around with Chatgpt a bit and read a bit of Notes From Underground and Dividing the Spoils
When you’ve finished the second one you should try the Hunter custom campaigns (if you’re on PC)

Good morning saars.

Good morning brocel.

I'm playing fallout 3 and listening to some trap metal on Spotify
Nice.
Based, I think I'm on the 5th ish mission. I don't want to rot too much jussssssst yet. I want it to be semester break and I can rot for a full two months
:feelsautistic: when's your break?
Good morning
It’s 17:05 for me as well
I watched a video on Maximilien Robespierre, fucked around with Chatgpt a bit and read a bit of Notes From Underground and Dividing the Spoils

When you’ve finished the second one you should try the Hunter custom campaigns (if you’re on PC)
How was the reading?

Will do. (hunter campaigns)

How was the reading?
Both books are interesting although I haven’t read a lot from Notes from Underground (only read 3 notes from Notes from Underground and ~25% from Dividing the Spoils (not all of it was today))

:feelsautistic: when's your break?
10th of June, I will rot for a whole entire month. I've prepared soo much as well. I got new curtains to block out the sun, got new games, got a lot of snacks and energy drinks and I saved up a lot for goyslop but I'll be the happiest incel for the next month :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

I was about to ask you about your break but you're an oldcel, how do you cope or does your job give you vacation days?