Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Good job cunts

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
ChgBFTqDR6adBX3MCukOZw.png

@TheVMan you deserve a medal too  
0aLSo4IDSDO2jW9VnQ_Cpw.png

Keep giving incels a bad public image.

Stop caring what they think holy shit.

who cares what bunch of leftists think seriously

Babe magazine is our enemy anyway

Weed said:

I could start a fundraiser for natural disaster victims like JJ Watt did, save a nuclear family from a fire engulfing a home, and donate organs to sick people. Society would still look at me as SHIT. Let them judge.

Nikolas cruz is my hero!

_incelinside said:
who cares what bunch of leftists think seriously
Well the thing is that it's not about leftists.

This shit will spread to other medias too. Mark my words, you will see article on Guardian saying incels praise Cruz

Weed said:

This shit will spread to other medias too. Mark my words, you will see article on Guardian saying incels praise Cruz

We shouldn't really censor ourselves unless we want to become /r/braincelsv2

VLÖ said:

Silly nigger, It's just a matter of time til they shut down this site aswell.

whats this from?

VLÖ said:

the worse our image is, the more likely incels in denial will point at us and say "oh at least im not one of those psychopaths", because no one in their right mind will try to relate to a group of people that they think are school shooter enthusiasts.

_incelinside said:
Weed said:
We shouldn't really censor ourselves unless we want to become /r/braincelsv2
We don't have to but praising Nikolas Cruz.. is just wrong.. also adding to the fact that he wasn't an incel.

Why don't people like VMan go ER themselves if they feel like killing people is a good thing?

Jewsel said:
You cant deny that cruz is an hERo
Fuck yourself lookism troll

tenta said:
whats this from?
https://babe.net/2018/02/15/nikolas-cruz-elliot-rodger-35621

fucking morons worshipping a normie shooter ( who had a gf ).

I know Vman was autistic.

Surprised vman admires someone who's borderline Chad.

retarded_dumbshit said:
the worse our image is, the more likely incels in denial will point at us and say "oh at least im not one of those psychopaths", because no one in their right mind will try to relate to a group of people that they think are school shooter enthusiasts.

If those dumbasses are too short-sighted to recognize irony then I wouldn't want them here anyway.

We've been saying "Go ER" for ages and yet now everyone is going "ZOMG HOW DARE U PRAISE A KILLER!!!ONE!"

VST said:
Silly nigger, It's just a matter of time til they shut down this site aswell.

For what?

U extremistcels better not get us shutdown again

Weed said:

Vman get's guilty catfishing roasties, Doubt he'll go NC

I may have gone too far in a few places.

r/FA was brigaded nonstop even before r/incels existed, and given as an example of an "extreme" subreddit and they were nowhere on the level of incels. they have always had strict rules. the most "extreme" thing some male members had done was complain about female nature.

these people DON'T hate incels because of "extreme" viewpoints, they hate them because they're virgins and have the gall to speak against females and the bluepill narrative, full stop. many have called r/incels "alt-right white supremacists" even though it's such a genuinely diverse community. they are irrational morons and trying to appease to them is not only impossible but means losing our identity and eventually turning into another braincels with a female mod. no one should give a single fuck about how these pathetic trash think. they will always hate you and look down on you no matter what kind of cuckold you may aspire to be. what the fuck was the point in getting off reddit if we are supposed to fear for our "reputation" and not be able to vent about whatever we want (barring totes illegal stuff)?

vman really does deserve a medal in a place as abundant with folk like the OP.

VLÖ said:
If those dumbasses are too short-sighted to recognize irony then I wouldn't want them here anyway.

YOU are being ironic, you don't know which of the other incels are as well. when 4chan started becoming popular everybody there was ironically racist, but eventually new actually racist users started joining in because they didn't know it was all a joke. nowadays if you express that youre not racist in that website youll get called a cuck newfag. i suspect this will, if it hasnt already started, happen to us.

yeah exactly i see some retarded shit, like cruz clearly wasnt a proper incel he was just very mental

good. its fun seeing normies get triggered.

retarded_dumbshit said:
YOU are being ironic, you don't know which of the other incels are as well. when 4chan started becoming popular everybody there was ironically racist, but eventually new actually racist users started joining in because they didn't know it was all a joke. nowadays if you express that youre not racist in that website youll get called a cuck newfag. i suspect this will, if it hasnt already started, happen to us.

This tbh. many turned actually gay on 4chan because of "ironic faggot calling" for example.

Its just a matter of time