Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News r/truevirgin has been banned

Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
★★★★★
Congratulations, FUCKING congratulations to fucking deluded IT cucks for infiltrating, posting hateful content and then reporting it. Good job to all the fucking bluepilled cucks. Good fucking job. I hope they're happy now that they can live in their echo chamber and never have to hear ANY opposing arguments/ ideas.

Repeat after me, INCELS ARE BAD!!!! FUCKING MYSOGYNISTS!!!!!!! ITS YOUR PERSONALITY NOT YOUR LOOKS (can i have sex now? not yet? oh okay i shall continue gaslighting lonely men for internet points)

Last edited:
Just realized I'm late

Yeah. I made a post about it a few days ago. I think IT got really offended by my video.

IncelTears is way more hateful than TrueVirgin ever was but of course because IncelTears targets men while TrueVirgin targeted women the former is acceptable while the latter isn't ...

IncelTears is way more hateful than TrueVirgin ever was but of course because IncelTears targets men while TrueVirgin targeted women the former is acceptable while the latter isn't ...

Why would anyone create an incel suberd.

Why would anyone create an incel suberd.
Good to spread the blackpill to as many places as possible but yeah, it was doomed from the start obviously.
But served it's purpose while it lasted I guess.

Good to spread the blackpill to as many places as possible but yeah, it was doomed from the start obviously.
But served it's purpose while it lasted I guess.

:bigbrain:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back