Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Good Guys Always Win in War, This is why I Think Justice will One Day Prevail

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I truly believe that things WILL get better for incels. It's so easy to absorb a giga-blackpill and assume that "It's Over" literally means that it's over for everyone forever, but things do get better. There have been times throughout history when hypergamy was even worse than it is today, especially in some Islamic societies with institutionalized polygamy, but these systems lead to their own destruction in a pseudo-hegelian sense. I want to make the case for universal justice and prove that at least when it comes to war, the good guys always win. I don't know too much about ancient history, but at least when it comes to recent history, I've noticed the good guys always win.

1) Revolutionary War

America freed itself from the British Empire who was enslaving Americans for the sake of British aristocrats. The Founding Fathers used their intellect, wit, and worldly understanding to raise an army and liberate America from British rule

2) Civil War

Self explanatory. Lincoln fought the South because they were racist and enslaved black people, the North invaded and freed them.

3) Spanish war

Spain was enslaving and killing Cuban people and America fought them to free those people. America won the war and freed the people Spain had under their rule because while Spain believed humans were something to be enslaved, America believed in freedom.

4) World war 1

The Germans were trying to take over the world and America stopped them and freed the people under them.

5) World war 2

The Germans once again were trying to take over the world, but this time even worse. They wanted to kill all Jews and discriminate anyone without blue eyes. It was the epitome of a Chadocracy. Against all odds, America beat them and freed the Jewish people.

6) Korean War

North Korea is obviously a horrible place, they have a dictator who gives people no freedom. America never won at freeing the people but stopped them from taking over South Korea.

7) Vietnam War

America won at stopping communism from taking over all of East Asia, which was the primary goal and intention of the conflict. The communists wanted to enslave and kill everyone who opposed them and lock the rest up in camps. America stopped this horrible ideology from spreading everywhere else

8) Gulf war

Saddam Insane invaded Kuwait to expand his power and murdered MILLIONS of people in the process, America fought them and freed Kuwait.

9) Serbia bombing

Ameirca freed the Muslim population from an ethnic genocide by strategically bombing Serbian military equipement, saving the people

10) War on Terror

Osama Bin Ladin did 9/11 because he hated our freedom and wanted to take over the world basically. If Osama doesn't even want people having freedoms 1000s of miles away, then he's basically trying to control (takeover) the world. As much as i agree Iraq was a disaster, the war on terror it self saved America from people like Osama Bin Ladin

So my question is, given the obvious trend of the good side winning in wars, why do you not see the good side winning for this CULTURAL war. The good always seems to win in the end, and I hope this trend continues when it comes to cultural disputes.

I truly believe that things WILL get better for incels. It's so easy to absorb a giga-blackpill and assume that "It's Over" literally means that it's over for everyone forever, but things do get better. There have been times throughout history when hypergamy was even worse than it is today, especially in some Islamic societies with institutionalized polygamy, but these systems lead to their own destruction in a pseudo-hegelian sense. I want to make the case for universal justice and prove that at least when it comes to war, the good guys always win. I don't know too much about ancient history, but at least when it comes to recent history, I've noticed the good guys always win.

1) Revolutionary War

America freed itself from the British Empire who was enslaving Americans for the sake of British aristocrats. The Founding Fathers used their intellect, wit, and worldly understanding to raise an army and liberate America from British rule

2) Civil War

Self explanatory. Lincoln fought the South because they were racist and enslaved black people, the North invaded and freed them.

3) Spanish war

Spain was enslaving and killing Cuban people and America fought them to free those people. America won the war and freed the people Spain had under their rule because while Spain believed humans were something to be enslaved, America believed in freedom.

4) World war 1

The Germans were trying to take over the world and America stopped them and freed the people under them.

5) World war 2

The Germans once again were trying to take over the world, but this time even worse. They wanted to kill all Jews and discriminate anyone without blue eyes. It was the epitome of a Chadocracy. Against all odds, America beat them and freed the Jewish people.

6) Korean War

North Korea is obviously a horrible place, they have a dictator who gives people no freedom. America never won at freeing the people but stopped them from taking over South Korea.

7) Vietnam War

America won at stopping communism from taking over all of East Asia, which was the primary goal and intention of the conflict. The communists wanted to enslave and kill everyone who opposed them and lock the rest up in camps. America stopped this horrible ideology from spreading everywhere else

8) Gulf war

Saddam Insane invaded Kuwait to expand his power and murdered MILLIONS of people in the process, America fought them and freed Kuwait.

9) Serbia bombing

Ameirca freed the Muslim population from an ethnic genocide by strategically bombing Serbian military equipement, saving the people

10) War on Terror

Osama Bin Ladin did 9/11 because he hated our freedom and wanted to take over the world basically. If Osama doesn't even want people having freedoms 1000s of miles away, then he's basically trying to control (takeover) the world. As much as i agree Iraq was a disaster, the war on terror it self saved America from people like Osama Bin Ladin

So my question is, given the obvious trend of the good side winning in wars, why do you not see the good side winning for this CULTURAL war. The good always seems to win in the end, and I hope this trend continues when it comes to cultural disputes.
There is no real justice but we got artificial revenge if we takE mattERs in our own hands.

5) World war 2

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I pity all the slavcels slaughthered by the SS

Go back to IncelTear you faggot infiltrator.

Bluepilled faggot

5) World war 2

The soviets beat the germans not the americans you :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: cuck. Now shut the fuck up with all your bullshit fairytales.

So Russia is the good guy since they're winning rn? They invaded a whole country

4) World war 1

Nigga. Even the most brain-dead people know that the first world war was caused by stupid military alliances that ended up throwing everyone into a war they hardly benefitted from. "Germany taking over the world" is some legit allied propaganda from the fucking 1910's and is not historically accurate at all.:lul::lul::lul:

Also, imagine thinking only the good guys win war. Guess Lenin was a good guy because he won the Russian civil war.

You got to be a next level troll, like no way someone can post the shit you do and be legit.

Last edited:
Good guys always win because history is written by the victor.

This world is only good in your dreams

Good and bad 'guys' are subjective terms, it really all comes down to what’s beneficial to said person or group.

There’s no good guys or bad guys in the grand schemes of things.

You are a retard aren't you? 90% of the fighting was going on, on the eastern front. I know, you don't teach history in burgerland.
America is the one who beat GErmany, everyone knows this.

All the niggers here have politics reduced to hating kikes or "good versus evil" type shit :feelsjuice:

Ukraine is kicking their ass.
Don't know where you get that from. But what about all the conquerors who slaughtered millions of people like genius khan, Alexander the great, Julius Ceasar?

Your veterans fought so you could get cucked by tyrone and replaced by third worlders.
I am cucked by white Aryan Chad, not Tyrone

And good, I want more immigrants in. Immigration is good and it raises my SMV as a white man.

1) Revolutionary War

2) Civil War

3) Spanish war

4) World war 1

5) World war 2

6) Korean War

7) Vietnam War

8) Gulf war

9) Serbia bombing

10) War on Terror

They aren't really the good guys. We were just taught by society that those are the good guys. I think they isn't any such thing as good or bad. Its just based in context and self benefit. America didn't care about slaves being freed. They did it because of the guillah wars (look it up) and afraid many other slaves might start revolting.

Alot of the people that were killed in WWII weren't even Jews. They over exaggerate it in history

You see, were taught this in school from young. But we don't know for sure because they always alter history and put their own spin & narrative in it. For all we know, the good guys could have been the bad guys.

So no, it's still most likely oVER.

Last edited:
Good and bad 'guys' are subjective terms, it really all comes down to what’s beneficial to said person or group.

There’s no good guys or bad guys in the grand schemes of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back