Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Good girls don't exist.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
That shy kind girl that sits in the corners reading books? Chad has her nudes, and she calls him Daddy. That Mormon girl that smiled at you yesterday? Chad jizzed in her mouth yesterday at a party.

Any girl you're convinced is different from the rest is not. Every lady can be turned to a freak in seconds from good looks, there is no limit that stops women from whoring out, they are like dogs that piss on the floor while you're not around, they need to be put in a cage.

Chad always wins.

Dating is literally a market and we are the worthless goods

I prayed the god once for a full month or someshit to make me look like a chad but he didn’t do shit for me I bet even god is disgusted by our subhumanity

That's their instincts, basically, so that's why we need control over women, our daughters, they must be wise and faithful wives, we can't let them become sluts by only looking at attractive male.

That implies we ever worked to start with.

We're the defective goods that never made it to retail.
We're the defective goods that never made it to retail and then got blown up in a factory accident which some Chinese guy took advantage of and stole it to give to his kid who accidentally dropped it in the toilet and got flushed to the sewer :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Normies and soyboys won't even deny this, their defense is "It doesn't matter if literally all women are sluts, stop being misogynistic!".

When even blue pillers accept this ugly fact about women you know that it's a 100% indisputable truth.

good anything doesn't exist

wrong song boyo you mean

never mind my bad I thought this was the lucid dreaming thread kek, its cause I was just reading that one before I clicked here kek

wrong song boyo you mean

never mind my bad I thought this was the lucid dreaming thread kek, its cause I was just reading that one before I clicked here kek

Hahahaha, holy fuck, his two most popular songs are relevant to two popular threads going on right now, what are the chances?

He's one of the blackpilled rappers
Yea, there are tons of blackpilled rappers, just wish there were more incel one's, most of them are chad/tyrones. :feelsbadman:

Hahahaha, holy fuck, his two most popular songs are relevant to two popular threads going on right now, what are the chances?

Yea, there are tons of blackpilled rappers, just wish there were more incel one's, most of them are chad/tyrones. :feelsbadman:
his fucking album went so hard too
one of my favorite songs from the album

That shy kind girl that sits in the corners reading books? Chad has her nudes, and she calls him Daddy. That Mormon girl that smiled at you yesterday? Chad jizzed in her mouth yesterday at a party.

Any girl you're convinced is different from the rest is not. Every lady can be turned to a freak in seconds from good looks, there is no limit that stops women from whoring out, they are like dogs that piss on the floor while you're not around, they need to be put in a cage.

True and they also always go for evil criminals, Ted Bundy serial killer, Jeremy Meeks gang member gun running criminal, FBI agents run off with terrorists rapists and after Elliot Rodger shot up a school some blonde made a channel dedicated to him - not condoning doing this to get female affection, they probably will like you for being evil and showing power but you'll be in prison or dead to even receive it.

6DpVRr.jpg

7g4Xch.jpg

Femoid is just the other term for whore.

True and they also always go for evil criminals, Ted Bundy serial killer, Jeremy Meeks gang member gun running criminal, FBI agents run off with terrorists rapists and after Elliot Rodger shot up a school some blonde made a channel dedicated to him - not condoning doing this to get female affection, they probably will like you for being evil and showing power but you'll be in prison or dead to even receive it.

6DpVRr.jpg

7g4Xch.jpg

It's so crazy that we've been talking about this shit and people think we have a screw loose, they don't deserve to be in environments as FBI or anything along those lines...

In other news, 2 + 2 = 4.

If good girls existed, we would not be Incels. Good Women would have sex with the depressed, lonely and rejected men to bring their spirits up and give us something to live for. But they dont care, Some DO care but certainly wouldnt actually have sex with us.

his fucking album went so hard too
one of my favorite songs from the album

Haven't listened to his album yet, but I'm into these songs, I'll check it out.

from what ive heard " shy girls " are normally the biggest whores.

"Good" girls definitely exist. We'll just never get them.

All men can be corrupted by attractive women, there is no reason the reverse shouldn't be true
The difference is men are honest about it

Good women over 50+ exist they are the only ones that call me good looking

That's their instincts, basically, so that's why we need control over women, our daughters, they must be wise and faithful wives, we can't let them become sluts by only looking at attractive male.
Even a turbochristian virgin would spread her legs to a chad if she's not kept in line.

We must bring back patriarchy.

All men can be corrupted by attractive women, there is no reason the reverse shouldn't be true
The difference is men are honest about it
High IQ post

Dating is literally a market and we are the worthless goods
And females are the consumers. They get to be the selectors regardless of how stupid, ugly, pretty, tall, or odd they are.

Then stop complaining and become the Chad. You already know what to do. Grow 4 inches in height, grow 3 mm of cheekbone, and get your race to white. Stop being a beta and ascend. That shy girl will be calling you daddy.