Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Good evening nobody cares about you

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
how have you wasted your life today?

today I did nothing but buy a pretzel and read internet articles about people who have better lives than me. The cuckery is inescapable

Good evening I hate women

Mainly reading. Fuck this life, I want out.

I forgot to answer. Some scripture reading and posting here
I wish I was in a cult where bitches were impressed by my religiosity. this was the whole point back in the day, but what's the point of worshiping a white God who gives you NOTHING

I wish I was in a cult where bitches were impressed by my religiosity.
too bad even the religious roasties are complete whores. I kind of fell into that "trad waifu" shit a while back, those things barely exist.

too bad even the religious roasties are complete whores. I kind of fell into that "trad waifu" shit a while back, those things barely exist.
only disgusting single moms full of SIN and HYPOCRISY turn to religion.

Notice it's only bad people that desire salvation. Good people KNOW they've done nothing wrong but be born

I wish I was in a cult where bitches were impressed by my religiosity. this was the whole point back in the day, but what's the point of worshiping a white God who gives you NOTHING
I don't think Odin likes incels ngl

only disgusting single moms full of SIN and HYPOCRISY turn to religion.

Notice it's only bad people that desire salvation. Good people KNOW they've done nothing wrong but be born
KJV is still a good book.

.. but today has barely started for me, brutal timezonepill

I’ve been rotting on this site all day. Nothing else to do anymore.