Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GOOD BYE

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
im not religious
Were you always non-religious or did you murtadmaxx? I can accept you as the former but as the latter I will think you have ideas about Islam that aren't true, or, you just wanted to partake in the degeneracy, but couldn't due to unattractive looks. A lot of guys leave Islam because they want to have sex freely with whomever they like, but then they realize they're actually ugly as fuck and don't get the white pussy they were hoping to get. I lol everytime.

Were you always non-religious or did you murtadmaxx? I can accept you as the former but as the latter I will think you have ideas about Islam that aren't true, or, you just wanted to partake in the degeneracy, but couldn't due to unattractive looks. A lot of guys leave Islam because they want to have sex freely with whomever they like, but then they realize they're actually ugly as fuck and don't get the white pussy they were hoping to get. I lol everytime.
i murtadmaxxed when i was 17

i murtadmaxxed when i was 17
Were you hoping to get white pussy, though? Aside from that, if you're not hateful towards Islam(ic people) then you are welcome in my book. A lot of murtadcucks are insanely obsessed with Islam, always spewing Islamophobic shit. JFL.

Were you hoping to get white pussy, though?
i wanted pussy since i hit puberty lol
if you're not hateful towards Islam(ic people) then you are welcome in my book. A lot of murtadcucks are insanely obsessed with Islam, always spewing Islamophobic shit. JFL.
yeah i also think thats cringe tbh

i wanted pussy since i hit puberty lol
To be honest, I have a hard time liking girls based on raw attraction. I can find somebody cute or hot but I don't want to fuck their brains out or anything.
yeah i also think thats cringe tbh
It's also kind of amusing, though. I saw a Somali ex-Islamic bitch with no headscarf for the first time; said it was "very liberating," identified as a lesbian and then I saw its face... literal goblin, lmfao.