Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gonna put an end to all this

• Thread starter Deleted member 42964
  • Start date
Deleted member 42964

Deleted member 42964

Today I am dirty, tomorrow I'll be just dirt.
-
I created my account back on May 15, but I only started posting on July 15. My stay on this forum has been very short, but I have decided it's the best thing for me to leave. Staying on this forum has started to make me sympathize with people. I am slowly starting to tolerate humanity by talking to people who seem to be going through similar issues as me. I have decided I must not allow this. I must not allow myself to feel empathy because that is only an obstacle to my future plans. I plan on doing things and I've been planning them for a while already. Nobody can stop me from doing what I am going to do. Interacting with other people is only an obstacle. I guarantee I am going to do it and there is no question about it. I do not want to see people as anything more than human scum. One day, I will do it and I guarantee it. I already know exactly what I am going to do. You will know when my chosen name (as it's not my real name) becomes publicly known along with a long manifesto authored by said name. As for this account, I don't care for it. Not sure if it's gonna get banned due to the things I'm implicating here or whatever. If nothing happens, probably I'll come back and just delete my account.

-FK60 aka Felix Klassen.

Sounds like OP made the right CHOice

I'll see you on the news

OP is doing whatevER he thinks is best for him

Do what you want when you feel like it :feelsLSD:

:fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Glownigger here waiting for your move

I'd make an initials joke but I find that they're ovERdone and this forum is CHOck full of them.

Good luck have fun OP. Make sure to save some for the rest us.

Things will get bettER

I hope you bettER and make the right CHOice:feelsaww:

jfl youre stupid, yeah just post about your plans on a public forum which is known to be monitored by feds, what a great idea. you better hope IT doesnt see this cus youre FUCKED if so hahaha

all of you mfs fail because you post this shit PUBLICALLY

well good luck when the feds knock on your door, IT has reported several people to the FBI in the past for posts less suspiscious than this

Last edited:
In minecraft ? Or Red dead redemption ?