Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gonna get my drivers loisance this year

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
How about you boyos? What car do you own? I'm gonna do the test for manual maybe some of you did automatic, if so why?

Last edited:
Brag thread ngl

I don’t have a license. Even if I had one , I don’t have a car

How about you boyos? What car do you own? I'm gonna do the test for manual maybe some of you did automatic, if so why?
Incel trait: You can only drive automatics
Truecel trait: You can't drive
@LastGerman

Brag thread ngl

Ohh look at that. It is another thread about driver licence and cars. I have a question to people say it has nothing to do with inceldom. Why are people keep posting such threads? Should not you lash out on them? I do not get it. To me this seems like, that some people here are doing this only in order to trigger me.

Incel trait: You can only drive automatics
Truecel trait: You can't drive
@LastGerman

I would say normal trait: automatic
It is over: You cannot drive

Last edited:
Ohh look at that. It is another thread about driver licence and cars. I have a question to people say it has nothing to do with inceldom. Why are people keep posting such threads? Should not you not lash out on them? I do not get it. To me this seems like, that some people here are doing this only in order to trigger me.
People need to cope by thinking the driver licence pill is false. Such greed.

Sorry brocels didn't know

Can only drive automatic. Manual is too high iq for me.

ok greycel joined yYesterday at 9:18 PM

Meanwhile I'm getting IQ mogged by changs and autists in class.
I ain’t never seen a Chang irl before. Must be awful to get mogged in both brains and looks.

I ain’t never seen a Chang irl before. Must be awful to get mogged in both brains and looks.

They are IQ changs but their looks are truecel I just like saying chang instead of chink, most people in my class look like incels and I keep asking them if they know who ER is, sadly they aren't brocels.

There is only 1 real chang there.

Ohh look at that. It is another thread about driver licence and cars. I have a question to people say it has nothing to do with inceldom. Why are people keep posting such threads? Should not you not lash out on them? I do not get it. To me this seems like, that some people here are doing this only in order to trigger me.

I would say normal trait: automatic
It is over: You cannot drive

Make sure not to run any roasties over in GTA OP :feelsYall:

"Incel is volcel"
Flawless logic :feelsLSD:

@LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman @LastGerman

Idk what a loisance is tbh
Resultado de imagen de rasengan pepe